no respect....

[quote=“newman,post:15,topic:34024"”]

it may have been a female friend, too.

Girls don’t realize how bad for a car that shit can be. A pair or more of females could have thought this was a cute joke/way of saying hi.

[/quote]

I have talked to pretty much all my close friends already and it was none of them… It was atleast a two person operation because i found the ketchup bottle then the mustard in my side yard like the were running and dropped them.

[quote=“JayS,post:16,topic:34024"”]

Yeah, pretty sure it’s someone you know. If not it’s an extremely random act to go up someone’s driveway to put condiments on a car. A car outside a bar, or parked in a fast food parking lot I’d believe random act, but this sounds like someone who knows you.

[/quote]

I have no idea who would want to do something like this though… Pretty much everyone I know is someway or another into cars and wouldn’t do something like this…

[quote=“sureshot!,post:20,topic:34024"”]

lol word.

to the OP, here is a legitimate question:

“did you deserve it?”

[/quote]

Not even going to lie, no… i cant think of anyone i have pissed off besides my fiance in the last 6 months or more… and she was passed out drunk so i know it wasnt her… haha.

i did have some trouble last summer with a few people, but it was a mutual you keep my name out of your mouth and i will do the same. you stay away, i stay away.

i will most likely park out front tonight and sit out on the porch, have a few beers and wait with a bat.