no wangan love...

or an inexperienced driver who doesn’t know the limits. Theres no such thing as a car built to restrain itself at a certain point, ya redline limiters etc, run your car at the limit for 4 days, see what happens, turn too sharp at too high a speed, im sure thats not a vehicle flaw, often times its…dun dun dun…understeer hissss and fyi, YES its a rant :stuck_out_tongue: you had carefully stated points that were thought out in a carefully formulated layout, similar to an essay, but it was in def fence of nissan, which i guess it NEEDS cause it stinks so hard (literally, rabbit’s car stunk from the smoke) and i know you weren’t making fun of my car popcorn, it was wil <_< because hes an ass, we both decided it while driving around sauga last night.

as for the metal, im actually talking to my mechanic on msn right now and as he said “cheap recycled sh!t” and ya it was to cut cost, something MAZDA wouldn’t do…they’d just charge you a sh!t ton to fix stuff all the time and not worry because they cater to ballers.

and as for the engine, i don’t have the time or the space to do it, i don’t feel like building a 1:1 scale working 13B Puzz 3D in my dining room and my garage is stacked full of crap my dad refuses to throw out and refuses to let me throw out simply because of its “sentimental value” i didn’t know he loved gardening equipment and empty wine bottles so much lol

and the only reason you fixed your car so fast is because, and don’t make excuses, you’re popcorn…i heard you once built a working car out of Popsicle sticks and mayonnaise