no wangan love...

No no no… not Mayonaise. They were popsicle sticks and Elmers Glue. It was of a Formula 1 racecar as an offspring to my grade 10 project of a woden carved Formula 1 racecar that was battery/motor driven. I wanted to test the limits of popsicle sticks. My experiment came out a success and now I wish to release future cars entirely made out of popsicle sticks. Can you imagine the customization? Elmers glue is the next Hydrogen fuel cell. You’ll see :wink:

And does your garage look like this?
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/pcproa/TT_Countdown/PICT0007.jpg
This is where I did my swap

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/pcproa/TT_Swap/PICT0007.jpg

Anyway I’m so stealing this thread. I feel bad for Rabbit. Go back to your bfs Rabbit

but ya, what do you think it was? griding while in gear then stalling in neutral. some mystery liquid which tasted like oil but i’m sick so i couldn’t tell really cause it was so dark, and it felt like oil, not tranny fluid or coolant or anything like that. QUITE the perplexing matter i must say

It was probably Transmission Fluid. 80w90 has some shapeshifting characteristics when warmed up or overheated. It tends to hold that characteristic while it cools down. The reason it was dark was because it was burning or catching the grindings when you were grinding the gears.

Stalling while in neutral… not the transmission unless it has some kind of electronic feedback on the AWD. Burnt VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) is telling the ECU the rear wheels aren’t spinning but the front wheels are moving like a bitch, so the ECU is trying to stall out the car to match. Really not sure. I don’t know much about Nissan AWD.

Or you know, some Moron could’ve dumped Engine oil in the transmission thinking that it’s what the tranny needed. Gear oil has a horrid smell.

no i changed the tranny fluid my self , and it was not engine oil or transmition fluid i personally put in 3.8 litters of 75W90.

I only put 2ltr and bit into my tranny, where did you put the rest of it?? :hmm

I put almost 4L into my tranny. Fill the tranny until it starts to overflow out the filler hole with the car level.
Thats from empty BTW.

*shurgs i drained all my fluid then put int like 3.5 since every one on gtrc was screaming at me to do so … ****ing Albertans

nissans rust
all cars rust

almost all cars since 1990 are almost completely made from recycle’d metal.

true virgin steel would make a tercel cost $65,000.

even new blocks of tool and die steel are using recycle’s steel these days.
especially the chinese stuff…sorry but true.

Galvinising is a dip (now powdercoat style) process done after forming…

as it would chip etc off during stamping

damage, wear, stress the 2 parts (pace & cope) of the mold as nickel is waaay harder than regular steel along with

not be even and paintable at the paint stage.

sucks to weld trough no matter what process. mig tig etc

No tranny is built to handle much more than factory BHP.
that said,
some are better than others, some only need a reprogram, some need major internals
either way a 200 HP car cannot output 500HP and not have tranny improvements…

not justa rebuild…I mean improvements.
bronze gears, re-profiled clutchbands, synchro ground and de-stressed gears or at least shot peened.

mazda is now owned and made by FORD…

no matter what you say… we all know ford couldn’t keep their hands out of a running wood chipper once they owned it.

its a global society…I can put an office in sweden or germany and make crappy car parts.

Cars like mine –> Trannys running 600WHP without any reinforcements. I know a lot of Skylines are out doing the same thing. My car is factory 300BHP. I can’t speak for many other cause I’m not sure but my 1982 Datsun 200SX (S110) was running 160WHP with no problems on long hot drives. That’s all the way up from 102BHP. No change to tranny internals at all. I won’t say in the open what my Z32 is doing but I’ve tripped it to London and back a few times on hot days non-stop and the tranny ran without any issues.

My friend’s running 600whp on stock tranny, what’s your point?

I think Nitrouz is on stock tranny too with what? 800whp?