Noise when turning right only

Ok so I changed my rack and pinion bushings and front sway bar bushings with hyper flex ones. Now whenever I turn right(going 40+km) I can hear a quiet thumping sound(sounds like huu huu huu, with a constant beat) All parts are greased up enough, does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Check your plastic inner finder to see if it is hanging down and rubbing on your tire

if it is hanging down, what would be the best way to go about securing it (if it’s hanging all the way down…)?

if you believe this would constitute a thread jack, assuming litz doesn’t have the same problem, please pm me.

if it is hanging down, what would be the best way to go about securing it (if it’s hanging all the way down…)?

if you believe this would constitute a thread jack, assuming litz doesn’t have the same problem, please pm me.[/quote]

Peronally I would use zipties, and possibly a few new holes (with a drill) but where it meets the fender there really ins’t a replacement for those plastic clips

Nah thats not the problem, any other ideas?

dumb but is there anything hanging inside your wheel, I had a dust plate rubbing against the inside of my wheel and it took me weeks to figure it out.