Normal?

Are these gains normal for an UD pulley on a small four cylinder?

http://members.shaw.ca/Dynamics360/360/02.jpg

please tell me you dynoed it

lol…no.

i’m eventually going to for shits and giggles, but someone is selling an UD pulley for my car and I figured I’d buy it and set it aside until the warranty is up.

(aftermarket for my car in this country is few and far between)

do you mean a UR pulley?

UR?

this is an underdrive pulley.

Rofl

i thought you meant unorthodox racing pulley … UR

UD what? crank? alt/ ps ??

isn’t it said to underdrive nothing and to only get lightweight?

it affects all of my accessories to varying degrees, so wouldn’t that be the crank pulley? they’re also going to make a stock diameter lightweight one eventually.

www.360dynamics.ca

it’s off the crank, i bought one for my zuk a lil over a year ago

noticeable gain?

funny pm on the way :mullet:

i’m not confused here or anyhting… i was just asking which pulley it is!

for example, i had a UR set of pullies for my vw… it was a LIGHTWEIGHT crank, lightweight alt and underdrive for power steering… so it would only underdrive the power steering pump and not mess with ampage or the crank

i was just unsure as to if it was a set or just the crank… anwyay, i stick by the fact that you really shouldn’t underdrive anything… i’d go just lightweight.

and the gains are placebo IMO!

just the crank i think??? it’s prob pretty close to what i have

most likely!

i’d give it a 3-5hp gain realistically… that dyno seems a little unrealistic

i should just leave my engine stock and find another engine to play with until my warranty is up.

i noticed a big difference in the low end power range when i put mine on, i was going to get the UR crank pulley but settled for the Modern Performance one

NORML > normal

:greddy:

i’ve noticed that most NORML supporters are people who make their whole life about pot.

Using it recreationally is fine, but people who devote their whole lives to the pursuit of coffee are just as retarded as the people who think it’s a real drug.

i think the head of geico or progressive is heavy into norml… no drug test for insurance and stuff… useless info

Safe Auto

you need to think outside the box my friend. The political and social ramifications of the unjust war on marijuana are far deeper than stupid stoners who just want to catch a buzz and not want to be worried about getting popped.