North Hills SCC 2008 Auto-X Schedule

Meh, just trying to help…get more people addicted :x: Now back to answering stuff.

Atreyu - How cracked is the roof? Like just a crack going across it? Or is the thing spider webbed and in danger of falling on you? If its just a little crack and your car has current inspection I don’t think they can do to much. Don’t sweat missing the 5th, there are events damn near every weekend from here on out. But making the 5th is a good start.

Fiji Mazda - Yea just recently I found out they are trying to get some extra helmets to the event. Mostly spares from local members. However I wouldn’t bank on that too much. Besides its always much better to bring one with you rather than share it with other drivers.

Dave - Yup lol. In the grand scheme of things stuff doesn’t break to often at autox. But if you have a wheel bearing, ball joint, alternator, etc thats thinking about retirement, you’ll definitely know about it sooner if you autox. For instance I think on Sunday the 6th I’m bringing my new RSX-S out to see if anything feels like falling off the car :scared: The civic will be out for the school though, its better for ride alongs and teaching people.