not again.... *accident*

yeah, I got pics of the signs and stuff but didnt have a camera when the accident happened.

Gonna go talk to the guy tomorrow and hopefully he saw it.

funny thing is, he said I turned into his lane.

when it happened he kept going straight (i followed) and parked infront of the holding center. We checked out the damage and after words I made that first left (so to take me back to the onramp, where he said he was going) but he kept going straight thru towards the circle… wtf.

bastards going down…

It’s not insurance fraud it’s you’re a dumbass for not getting the cops involved.

No fault insurance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You’re fucked, welcome to higher insurance rates and cool out of pocket expensives because :

1. you were too lazy to get a police report

2. you didn’t take pictures

3. you were too lazy to get a police report

I know you were going to work and all, and I do not wish this type of situation upon anyone, but if it’s not your fault, ESPECIALLY IN NYS, you fucking call the cops. Fuck that “but my insurance is going to go up” bullshit, it really won’t go up if it’s not your fault unless you have 100 accidents that aren’t your fault. Guess what, no fault means both stories are contradicting, and NYS insurance companies are too lazy to battle it out, so they just say “no fault”. Which mean each insurance company pays for their own victim of the accident, and each person’s insurance goes up.

And if you were late to work about this, I’m sure if you showed them a police report, they can’t fire you / get mad at you.

Maybe you’ll learn now.

ALWAYS GET A POLICE REPORT IF IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT

IF IT IS YOUR FAULT, DO WHAT THIS GUY DID

I thought no fault only applied when injuries were involved?

at any rate, hopefully the old man saw it… :sigh: God I hate scam artists

Nope.

Any accident

LISTEN TO HOWIE

this same shit happened to me, but i wasn’t lazy… i just gave a fuck about the bitch who hit my car, spun out and totalled her own vehicle. i should have called the cops and taken pictures, but i was too busy following the ambulance to the hospital

i was stuck paying the damages to my car even though it wasnt my fault :bloated:

live and learn i guesss

that blows man :tdown: I’d be pissed.

I just got off the phone with my insurance companys claim center and she seems pretty convinced that the other guy is at fault (just becuase of the direction he was leaving after the accident and the whole construction setup)

so with any luck… :frowning: :\