Not bashing the other Travis, but...

Yup, thanks for reminding me, I should grab one this week.

I just see this ending up in a bunch of hilarious fire extinguisher fights at the lot.

hahaha, id wana see that.

didnt prove anything… just said “oh its modded, we arent covering that”

There is a law out there that says they have to prove it. i dont have the link to it anymore but i used to.

awfully hard for them to prove anything now that the car has no motor,tranny,wheels,etc in it and is buried under 4 foot of solid ice.

its burried? Where and why?

a member on here has it and asked i dont disclose to everyone where it is. and he just has huge snowdrifts there that buried the cars remains in a snowy cocoon of death.

+1 I’ve seen it in person it looks like the snow ate it :rofl

Word. Same applies for warranted vehicles, they can’t just say “oh its modded, so were not fixing x part.” For example, they cant refuse to replace a blown out head unit because the car has an aftermarket header on it. However if the factory flex pipe fails and theres a header on there then they can bitch about it.

must be someone up north if there are huge snowdrifts. hum…whos up north? Travis? but y would he want the shell of a burned STI?

I think you’re thinking of the warranty law. I dont think insurance companies are bound by the same rules. There are certain things on my policy that will simply just void my policy immediately, cause-of or not. Dunno, not an ins expert.

i am. my bad

he doesnt… and its not travis no. this person was just nice enough to help me out when it burned for a place to store the car til whomever came to get it.

im sure there are structural damage, so y isnt it just scraped?

how are they sayin its not covered ,you told me ya didnt have coverage on it ,only liability

car cant be legally scrapped without a letter from the loan company saying that’s kosher. i need to get the rear diff out of it as well as another member on here is in need of one for his STI after a trip to the drags last week.

i had full coverage, i checked the policy and when i called them they said not covered due to mods…etc.

hmmmmm ok ,no invsetigation at all …doubtfull

how would you know? and why does this even concern you? go back to work.