Not to be eerie... (Death related.)

[quote=“badazzss,post:36,topic:27496"”]

not ignorant. if one of my best friends was depressed, and i thought they were in trouble, i would DO SOMETHING about it. at least try to help.

the ignorant thing is letting/watching it happen.

[/quote]

Reaching out to a friend in need and holding others responsible for a person’s suicide are two different things. One of the hardest parts of dealing with the loss of a loved one is not blaming yourself, so don’t go spreading the idea that you can be responsible for someone else’s actions and brain chemistry.

None.

Then again I don’t have many friends,LOL.

21, two friends of mine died in High School.

My cousin died while I was in Middle School.

All car related.

just lost one of my best friends on the accident on rt.5 that dawn was talkin about. this is my 3rd freind ive lost.

Awww Shawn. <3

sorry to hear that dawn.

damn sorry to hear about that, i thankfully have not lost any friends

i’ve lost 1 close friend… seen many acquaintances go though… motorcycle accidents rarely turn out for the better :(…

it sucks, but I guess its one of the things we’re supposed to get used to as we get older. i dont know, i’m still kinda, i dunno whatever not back to normal, its tough being this young and having these things happening. I’m 21 almost 22, and have had 3 friends die in the past 3 years, 2 within the last 2 months

[quote=“badazzss,post:36,topic:27496"”]

not ignorant. if one of my best friends was depressed, and i thought they were in trouble, i would DO SOMETHING about it. at least try to help.

the ignorant thing is letting/watching it happen.

[/quote]

man you are a cold blooded dude i respect that, but its not always as cut an dry as that ive lost a friend to suicide an he wasnt my best friend but he was a good friend and sometimes people dont let you in he was messed up with some bad people and owed them quite a bit of money and none of knew anything of it till after his death an his brother came forward sometimes people might be depressed but they are good enough actors that many people just dont know ( i guess the moral of the story is drugs are bad:tdown:) im 20 an my count is at 3

My close family friend passed when I was 14, her coat string got caught on a handrail on the school bus and the bus driver closed the door and didn’t even look to see if she got off completely. She was pulled under the bus’s tires.

There was also this kid in my high school (one year older) who who was murdered by some other kid so that 2nd kid could get into a gang. A friend, yes, but nothing terribly close.

Our friend Dom, here.

And Faultline. Not really friends, but we knew him from the UBRF.

I’ve also lost a couple friends at once - they died via IED over in Afganistan.

It happens… it sucks, there’s nothing more painful really, but it does happen, and you have to think that way in order to get over it quickly.

2, both within the last year, neither knew each other, both O.D’d on pain killers. One might’ve been accident, other seems to be intentional. First time I’ve been to a funeral, and I got hit twice.

I feel sorry for any life that ends by accident when the person didn’t cause it. Both of my friends I couldn’t feel sorry for, just felt sorry for everyone around them who mourned. Everyone has a choice in life.

I’m 22

[quote=“dawn,post:14,topic:27496"”]

WHAT? I don’t know. He was 18. It was the fatal one car accident that happend on Rt.5 right after the 18mile creek bridge in Hamburg.

[/quote]

Was his name Scott?I just heard someone for my union hall got killed and this fits it.Sorry to hear

i am 24 and never had any close friends die. although i, along with 3 friends of mine should have died in a car accident. my senior year, i got hit head on by a drunk driver going 50 mph and not slowing down, and i was going about 45. i was the only one wearing a seat belt and we all survived but it was a horrible accident. they used to jaws of life, and had to cut my roof off the car just to get me and my friend out. now i REALLY pay attention to OTHER drivers cuz you never know when your life can end, and for all 4 of us, our lives almost ended that day.

24, lost about 19 friends around my age…but i’ve been in Iraq. So i guess its not average. Just one last week in Baghdad.

[quote=“87conquestTSi,post:53,topic:27496"”]

Was his name Scott?I just heard someone for my union hall got killed and this fits it.Sorry to hear

[/quote]

No, it was Aaron.

22 lost 3 friends …today i just went to a funeral

RIP Justin Paszkiewicz

Lost a very good friend in Iraq

when i was 15 i lost a good friend who was on the middle school wrestling team with me to cancer no other friends though

25 and have lost 5 friends

sorry to hear dawn… I assume it was that accident on rt.5?