Now this is a sweet ride....

I love these things. Getting super hard to find in decent shape for under 10K now. I have been keeping my eyes open on autotrader though. Hopefully something pops up, and they don’t relize what they have. :x: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Corolla-AE86-20V-Hachi-Roku-tsuchiya-style-GTS-MINT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6445QQitemZ4639618624QQrdZ1

personally any car with a fart can just gets ruined. now if there was a way for import cars to have a normal looking exhaust tip/muffler then it wouldnt be so bad but why are every muffler for imports horrible looking?

personally S2k with LSX swap is my perference for owning an import

i like the look of just normal 3 inch or 2.5 inch exhaust piping coming out the back

eh 3" would be overkill for that motor. That 20v is a really good motor. it revs to really high and pulls all the way. AE86’s a few years ago were selling for dirt cheap. Now that everyone knows the potential of them there going for around 8-10k easily. Alot of the guys build the motor to handle 13k+ Revs.

i HATE those cars. they look like door stoppers

:ugh2: :dunno: …not that bad i guess for a 87 import

i saw that thing last week…bad ass

ive been wanting one for about 7yrs now…i will own a hachiroku some day.

the fully build ones are sick…there is a video floating around somewhere of one ass raping a Skyline on a twisty road .

I seen one for sale on another forum a few months ago for $3000 in real nice shape…just cant remember which forum.

i guess its cool if they r rare and they can be built to be good performance cars…i think they r kinda ugly though.

can i get an AMEN? AMEN

I hate those cars.

thank you

I like it. I would not mind rolling around with that at all.

over rated… i dont see why 13k rpms is so impressive if you’re making 95 hp when you get there.

beat

Bad ass, no doubt

drift yo

that car is not putting down 95 hp, but I understand what you are saying. :cookie:

The ones I usually see are really beat and kinda ricey, so my desire of them is kinda shot.