NY state insurance..

i was just bored so i went ahead and got an insurance quote out of New York state with Geico direct… i also told them i drove a BMW M3, 2005.

i would be paying about $300 more per year for this policy than i would in ontario on my 1991 nissan 240sx which as far as my current company is concerned, is stock.

whats more is that my policy has no collision or comprehensive, where as teh policy on that M3 would have both.

i also told them i had 3 tickets, where as my current policy is as though i have just the one on my record <<< i dont know if you will appreciate how funny that is…lol

conclusion?

ontario is shit.

god damn… i guess your US address isn’t in New York, New York

I heard rates there are crazy. :smiley:

yeah, trouble is that Geico requires a NY state driver’s license.

i filled out the applications and went to the DMV over there but the can of worms goes deeper than 2 pages.

come on man havent you seen the commercials?

progressive.com :slight_smile:

^^^

ahhaha, they will do it…

but… they didnt have a listing for the car i want to buy, i had to provide VIN #'s and have to call back in 5 days while they have thier underwriters look into it.

yep insurance companies run this province…

you didn’t know that already?

common, there is a reason we are overcharged…

politicians -> backpocket

^^^ totally agree with u on that bro, its all a legal scam from the government, high insurance, listen to this i pay 308 for a 92 hb, if even my bumper is cracked in an accident they would still want to write off my car, and i have collision, fcuked up isnt it

When I was 17 paying close to 500 a month for my 1990 S13 with just liability HA!

Let’s get group insurance in Florida, word on the steet its Dirt cheap there…