NYC Mosque

not bashin at all if ya took it that way my bad your just a lot bigger of a thumper than i thought , all im sayin is take a real good look into it all with a open mind " not biased" and see what ya see

But what if it last more than 4 months? I have big plans for 2011

no worries, ya got till 2012 :slight_smile:

But I have big plans for 2012

didnt have time to read this but building a mosque near or on ground zero is like putting your foot on your opponents chest when they are down

they better not build that shit on or near ground zero, thats fucked up

this ^

Let them build it, and watch new yorkers tear that mother fucker to the ground

Either restrict everyone, or restrict no one. They have every right to be there if they own the property, and can do what they want with it, as long as they meet all applicable building codes, don’t interfere with adjacent properties, etc. Whatever their motives are, its their shit, let them use it.

Now, whether its tasteful, or a good idea is another matter entirely. As with nearly everything that happens in this overly-PC world we live in, people are bound to get offended. The only difference is that here, the amount of people that are likely to get offended is pretty fucking big.

If people end up torching it or destroying it in some way or other, guess who the terrorists are…

I will tell you this, seeing all of the previews for the 9/11 documentaries and whatnot, really makes me remember how bad that day really was. Since then it feels like this country has gone to shit.

this country has been in the shitter long before that man , it is just icing on the cake so to speak