Nyspeed Discount

I am offering 15% off any machine polishing or buffing to Nyspeed members. Please feel for to ask any questions
Simon

How long have you been detailing and what equipment / products are you using. I have a couple of cars that I am considering having a full detail done on.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

From your other thread I now know that you have been detailing for 3 years, but it was lacking specifics on products. I am pretty sure that ALL products can be obtained “over the counter” so what products are you using, I am semi picky seeing that I did this for lots of years and also sold some of the best products on the market.

For my machine work i have a Da polisher and a Dewalt rotary. For product i use, I use Menzerna Polishes and compounds along with Mequiars 105/205. I will use different product on different cars, What i get the best results from when i do my test spots. I do use foam pads and wool only when it is a last resort. As far as waxes a have a few pure carnuba waxes along with sealants. I leave the option to the customer on what they would like applied.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

For waxes i have Poor boys red and blue carnuba’s along with Souveran and Auto glym. My sealants are Menzerna, and Rejex.

:tup: sounding pretty good. You can PM me if you would like, but I will need a price on a Full Exterior for a 01’ BMW 540 and a Complete in/out for a 2006 Nissan Altima.

Do you use an extractor for the carpets?