NYSpeed Doctors...chime in

Skunk just called me, he’s going to the doctor tomorrow to start treatment for his HIV.

I suggest throwing a benefit for him.

-its not swollen
-foot looks fine, no odd colors.

enough with the fucking HIV… jesus.

If you listened to me in the beginning, it wouldnt have gone this far.

rest. elevate foot for swelling. update me tomorrow. :wink:

“Gout was traditionally viewed as a disease of the decadent and indolent, because the foods which contribute to its development were only available in quantity to the wealthy. The stereotypical victim was a lazy, obese middle-aged man who habitually overindulged in rich foods and alcohol, with port consumption often cited as a specific cause. This stereotype is especially evident when gout is referred to as “The Disease of Kings”.”

gout isnt a joke, my dad gets it sometimes and his foot swells up like a mofo…

it does kind of sound liek the gout, but there is no swelling…

skunk have you had large amounts of shellfish and booze recently?

Does the pain feel like it’s directly on the bone, in a joint, top of the skin, on a tendon, etc? You probably just slept on your stomach with your foot in a plantar flexed position which in turn stretched your toe d.flexors all night. Shave your vagina and it might feel a little better :wink:

rumor has it this happened while handing out candy in the park yesterday?

love you too chris

yea… it feels right on the bone… nothing on the skin.

Your becoming a floridian, old people always have random pains

so what are the odds that it’s just a pinched nerve?

its just pain. no numbness. no swelling. Happened over night while i was sleeping. The pain got worse as the day went on. Since this afternoon the pain has stayed the same. Its not where im in screaming pain. Im sure some alieve or something like that will help. It feels as its on the bone, not on the skin. Its not my whole foot. Just a small part near the pinky toe, but not on the toe. Kinda hurts when i am laying down. Hurts like hell when there is pressure on it.

so… how about some HONEST opinions after all this was said.

thanks guys

If you believed in Jesus, maybe this HIV thing wouldn’t have happened the way it did.

You can’t put pressure on any part of your foot at all?

well i can on the heel. but it still kinda hurts the front where the pain is. There is only a small section on my foot where the pain is, but regardless on where i put pressue on, it still hurts

Tampa Bone and Joint
11809 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, FL 33618
(813) 960-3228

well if its a pinched nerve, your toes are in the L5 S1 region of your back i think a little lower S1 to S2 back of your back…

I really don’t know if a pinched nerve in your back can realyl happen… i know when i blew my back comepletely out… i had three disks pushing straight into my spinal cord, so i obviously had a pinched nerve at that point… your nerve pinch could be somewhere enroute from the toes to like the s1 region.

see nerve pinch

sounds like ur timing is off man. check the cam gears.

last i checked this is an automotive forum. no dr.'s here man. better call up a physician

lol and?

as you can see from some of the responses, there are some knowledgeable people on here… so why the hell not ask. Yes, i will probably go to the doctor, but doesnt hurt to get opinions from others that could have very well had the same if not similar symptoms/problems

just go get it looked at . It can get worse. Why chance it…

Doesn’t sound like a neural issue from the most recent posts i’ve read. Is the pain sharp, dull, achy, burning…or any other descriptive term?? Is there anything that relieves your symptoms? anything that always makes it worse? is there swelling? you said its near your pinky toe but is it on the top of your foot or on the sole? Have you been more active recently or done anything different than usual?

by the way, there are doctors on the forum. I know cause i am one.