NYSpeed Doctors...chime in

Sure it’s probably nothing, but shit’s not supposed to randomly start hurting for no reason. It definitely sounds like a nerve thing, which means it’s probably nothing but could also be very serious. Go to a doctor to make sure it’s nothing.

someone of a sharp pain. Feels as if i sprained my ankle, but it not my ankle. Its on the top of my foot NOT the sole. Just putting pressure on it makes it worse. there is NO swelling at all. As for being active, not so much. Im just getting over being sick, so i haven’t been to the gym in 2 weeks

Could you have stepped on it wrong and not really realized it? Try to think if you had put any abnormal pressure on the injured area. You very well could have gotten a stress fracture. It is basically just a very small hairline crack that develops in the bone. This is actualy what a “shin splint” is, and you can get them pretty much anywhere. Seriously man, Ice the hell out of your foot. 1. it will reduce and internal inflammation that may and probably has occurred, and 2. it will help reduce the pain. Most inflammation from an injury is caused by an increase in blood flow to the injury site area, and by applying ice you shrink the capillaries which in turn reduces the amount of blood flow to the injury site, which will relieve excess pressure and reduce pain caused by inflammation. There are many very small parts in your feet and you can easily damage them without realizing it, that is why it hurts like hell, it is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong. Go to your doctor and see what they say. It sounds to me like it could be either a pinched nerve, or some sort of stress injury to the bone/ligaments/tendons. It could also be some sort of tendonitis (sp) or similar ailment.

Hope that helps.

I’m sitting on my chair right now… pinching the nerve in my ass, and my leg it going numb its AWESOME!!! tingly mmmmm

After my Shoulder surgery I lost alot of muscle from laying around for a month, and I haven’t been very active so I pinch alot of nerves in my shoulder/back. It sucks. A good way to prevent this is streaching good before bed and when you wake up in the morning. I got about a year or so more before my arm is completely healed. Can’t wait lol.

Thanks guys.

i ended up soaking it last night it hot water with epsom salt for about 35 min, then i wrapped it up. Then took ibuprofen. It hurt last night just elevated… without any pressure. This morning, it feels much better. But still not able to put much pressure on it, but i can now walk… it seems to be getting better, but i will see how it is in a few days. If it still hurts, ill go see a doctor

Sweet dilly. Hope it works out for ya man.

aight guys… foot is feeling a hell of a lot better. Got some x-rays done. Said its just a bad sprain. Still have no idea how it happened though. But i am able to walk on it now and put pressure on it without much pain

too bad it wont help your shooting in R6 any :gotme:

hahahah idiot

it will help put my foot in your ass though :wink:

with your aim, you will miss and just pull your hamstring and then make anotehr thread about it :cry: :ham:

Did you get checked for HIV while you were there?

carl… seriously… shut the fuck up about HIV… getting real old real fast. Really wasnt funny the first time it was said…

i guess it’s supposed be to HILARIOUS the 100th time

well, the HIV comments arent whats funny…

Its your reaction that has surpassed the HIV in funnyness…

shut it carl.

<3

well i dont know ya skunk but i do know carl. he’s just still mad from contracting the hiv from that toilet seat at marcellos.

If anything, it would be the toilet seat at zachs house. Im afraid of whats growing on that thing…

Please the more it gets beaten into the ground the better it gets

bad sprain with no swelling? lucky you

OT: do you guys seriously still play R6? On MSN gaming zone?

I used to play that shit all the time, if I can get ahold of a copy of R6 I’d play with you guys.