NYSpeed is growing up v. Home Purchase

congrats :redface:

Welcome to the club :wave:

Awesome. Congrats and like everyone else said, welcome to the club.

i just closed on a (starter) home as well, ill make a post once i move in as conversly im busy Packing boxes :wink: congrats!

VERY nice house man congrats!!!

should i drive around and hope to find it

Nice, I should be buying my first house in about a month.

Very nice Jay, congrats on taking the big step :tup:

congrats and welcome to the club :tup:

lots of members are buying up houses recently. i just closed on mine in november. unfortunatly that means ditching the car projects for the home projects.

shit, you all must have good jobs.

:tup: any inside pic?? i also just got my first house 3 months ago

Nice job. :tup:

congrats :tup:

i’ve been a homo-ner (as robherself calls it) for a little over a month now, we were dead set on williamsville but man there was some nightmare houses for sale when we were looking! We ended up in kenmore, just finished the primary unpacking last week, we still have boxes of useless crap that should probably get thrown out, but likely wont :frowning:

I know what you mean about the list of projects… it gets expensive quick though, and time is always a problem!

Very cool man. Home ownership is nice. I’ve been in mine about 4 months now, and it’s certainly made me think a lot of things differently. All the best!

Average home prices in Buffalo/WNY are among the lowest, if not the lowest in the country. I know a few people who have mortgages that are less then my rent:smash2:

Congrats on the new house… hopefully I will be joining the club soon.

Nice house!
Congratulations!

Congrats man. PM me where abouts your living. You cant be too far away from me… We will have to GTG for some beers and bullshit.

Jeller

Haha I’ve been saying the same thing all week.

that is what i am thinking…

shit… after hearing how little some of the houses in buffalo are by dad wanted to go buy a couple out of boredom…

every one of my siblings pays more in rent in Toronto for shitty apartments than you guys are paying monthly on mortgages for decent homes.

it’s disgusting and i hate everyone of you.

every one of your relatives in Toronto gets to see their doctor for free, where as some people here with families are paying $300+++++ a MONTH, BEFORE co-pays and such to see theirs… might make the difference.

even single coverage, that doesnt completely suck, is like $150+/ month. sucks ass.