NYSpeed Track Day #1 - Friday June 15th, 2007

[quote=“McMoo,post:175,topic:26320"”]

You should definitely cook again, that was awesome. I just have to not drink 5 bottles of water an hour before we leave. I tried pissing while driving but that didn’t go too well, luckily we stopped at Tim Hortons 5 min later.

[/quote]

ahaha I remember you complaining about that…

If anyone is selling a spot please let me know. I have 2 friends on the list and I am interested in attending.

I might want to buy a spot also… depending if I’m done with my car or not by then… so I’ll wait. if not I’ll try and get in on #2

[quote=“davids,post:182,topic:26320"”]

If anyone is selling a spot please let me know. I have 2 friends on the list and I am interested in attending.

[/quote]

If you look on Dunnville’s site there are lapping days hosted by other clubs as well.

I may be setting the record for quickest “take delivery of new vehicle > track use”

I was the first to post that i was in need of a spot… so move over bishes hahaha

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:185,topic:26320"”]

I may be setting the record for quickest “take delivery of new vehicle > track use”

[/quote]

If you count autocross, my GTO still had the paper NC plate on it at an ECC-N event. I think I’d had it less than a week.

[quote=“JayS,post:187,topic:26320"”]

If you count autocross, my GTO still had the paper NC plate on it at an ECC-N event.

[/quote]

O.K., and Joe gave me the keys to his EVO with 600 miles on the clock…

And two very ugly runs were still faster than my runs all day.

^ Didn’t you spin it on that run besides?

No, just got very ugly.

I was like “it’s AWD not gonna lift, not gonna lift”.

Even with the bogged down launches I was a good 1 1/2 secs faster.

[quote=“JayS,post:187,topic:26320"”]

If you count autocross, my GTO still had the paper NC plate on it at an ECC-N event. I think I’d had it less than a week.

[/quote]

I might be looking at ONE DAY :eek:

I picked up my car at 5:15pm on a Friday.

I test ‘n’ tuned autocrossed it the next morning, and then regular autocrossed it the day after that.

I came across this while trying to figure out who was linking my videos on youtube…

http://www.mouthofthegrand.blogspot.com/

Looks like the locals aren’t too happy with the Dunnville roadcourse…

Grumpy old people and their time…
It is interesting that they did noise studies, but did not post the results of those studies or compare them with the noise from the airplanes or noise from the waterway and shipping traffic. What SPL qualifies as “extreme”?

How come you video is labeled time attack?

Oh for pity sakes.

“This has to be the earliest start for the Autodrome to start annoying its neighbors, but a racecar was tearing up the track during noon hour today. Lots of noise from screeching tires.”

Damn those racecar drivers for “tearing up the track” at NOON. That is just way too early to do ANYTHING, let alone screeching your tires. Call the authorities.

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:194,topic:26320"”]

How come you video is labeled time attack?

[/quote]

that was cut out of my video for a friend’s website. I’m not really sure.

I think I’m gonna have those videos removed from my youtube now that I see what they’re doing with them.

You need to arrange more track days, 2 a month maybe… it seems there is a demand for it.

Haha, there’s my mirror video again. Famous for the locals. Not that anyone could really figure out exactly what happened from the video. :tdown: to trying to shut down a venue for idiot kids to legally get their need for speed out of their system.

[quote=“Z man,post:196,topic:26320"”]

that was cut out of my video for a friend’s website. I’m not really sure.

I think I’m gonna have those videos removed from my youtube now that I see what they’re doing with them.

[/quote]

is it possible to keep the link alive but change the video… so when ever someone goes on their site they see some other dumb video

lol

good idea. I’ll be on that later.