NYSpeed Track Day #1 - Friday June 15th, 2007

IMO we should try and leave by 2

+1 Zong. I’d much rather get there early.

Meet at 1:30 leave at 2?

If you’re going to meet there I would highly suggest everyone bring their own directions. You never know how badly the caravan is going to get broken up at the border.

Yeah, I got separated last year, but had previously programmed it into my nav before I even left Rochester, so I didn’t have any trouble getting there.

For people in Rochester, I’ll be leaving out 12:15 from Dunkin Donuts if you want to join me.

I’ll leave when Onyx gets there :wink:

x…

so wait, when and where are the buffalo people meeting up here?

[quote=“mav7,post:309,topic:26320"”]

If any instructor wants to sit in with me and the Supra for a few laps and give some pointers I’d appreciate it.

[/quote]

When you get to the track, and they make the call for those who want instruction in the drivers meeting, make it known there. Saying it here now doesn’t do anything as nobody knows who you are, much less who will actually end up being instructors on that day and I doubt anyone will remember that you said that now. Bring it up on the track that day. Let’s not make this any more complicated than it has to be.

So if mav7 is bringing his Supra, does Poopra have any excuses left NOT to bring his Supra…? :lol:
X…

[quote=“Xander,post:329,topic:26320"”]

So if mav7 is bringing his Supra, does Poopra have any excuses left NOT to bring his Supra…? :lol:
X…

[/quote]

he has a nice daily/track car with proper brakes/tires for this :shrug: that and welll his supra would be a tire smoke show

[quote=“Viper966,post:330,topic:26320"”]

he has a nice daily/track car with proper brakes/tires for this :shrug: that and welll his supra would be a tire smoke show

[/quote]

That S4 is slower than a Neon, it is far from a “track car” IMHO

X…

[quote=“Viper966,post:327,topic:26320"”]

so wait, when and where are the buffalo people meeting up here?

[/quote]

I’ll be at Mighty 1:30ish, I’ll be gone by 2ish. (Give or take 15 minutes)

[quote=“Xander,post:331,topic:26320"”]

That S4 is slower than a Neon, it is far from a “track car” IMHO

X…

[/quote]

:shrug:

by a neon do you mean a SRT and faster u mean drag racing?

he seemed to be pushing it pretty hard last time we were @ dunnville

[quote=“Viper966,post:333,topic:26320"”]

:shrug:

by a neon do you mean a SRT and faster u mean drag racing?

he seemed to be pushing it pretty hard last time we were @ dunnville

[/quote]

If you need proof of the neon being faster not just in a straight line, but also on the track, bring a stopwatch Friday, because I’m sure Old Supe Dawg will be bringing the S4. :wink:

x…

[quote=“Xander,post:334,topic:26320"”]

If you need proof of the neon being faster not just in a straight line, but also on the track, bring a stopwatch Friday, because I’m sure Old Supe Dawg will be bringing the S4. :wink:

x…

[/quote]

in like flint for this one

Guys, I’ve got to work a half day Friday. I won’t be at mighty until a little after 2pm. No one will be able to get on the track until I’m there anyway.

Meet at mighty starting at 2pm.

It doesn’t take 2 hours to get there and the directions are very simple. If you really feel like you want to leave earlier that that go right ahead. You’ll be waiting for the rest of us there. Just let me know so that I don’t wait around for you.

ill be @ mighty on sheridan @ 2pm…

[quote=“JayS,post:324,topic:26320"”]

If you’re going to meet there I would highly suggest everyone bring their own directions. You never know how badly the caravan is going to get broken up at the border.

[/quote]

:word:

Everyone please bring their own directions. If one person gets stopped at the border, the rest of the group is NOT waiting for them. Sorry.

[quote=“Silver,post:325,topic:26320"”]

Yeah, I got separated last year, but had previously programmed it into my nav before I even left Rochester, so I didn’t have any trouble getting there.

For people in Rochester, I’ll be leaving out 12:15 from Dunkin Donuts if you want to join me.

[/quote]

Which Dunkin Donuts? I’m guessing Steve and I will meet up with you and the other Rochester people.

Sorry, the one on East Ave across from Wegmans