NYSpeed Track Day #1 - Friday June 15th, 2007

Phil/duesexmachina is selling his spot. PM me if you’re interested.

Patrick (dave moffitt’s rommate) will take the spot… he is signing up here right now and will PM + post. his boxsterS will be a fun addition

:tup: awesome.

Told ya :gay3:

Sold! Josh can replace phil/dues with Pat w/Boxster S

[quote=“Xander,post:334,topic:26320"”]

If you need proof of the neon being faster not just in a straight line, but also on the track, bring a stopwatch Friday, because I’m sure Old Supe Dawg will be bringing the S4. :wink:

x…

[/quote]

The neon smokes me in a straight line, im sure my awd advantage will be overcome with the neons power and weight advantage. And yes xander I dont doubt that you can outdrive me too.

The supra could do well at dunnville, it needs 4 new brake rotors and some other work to get it prepped. Maybe by the next one ill have it ready. It would be more fun than the audi.

^ That would be fun to see.

[quote=“Rx3,post:328,topic:26320"”]

When you get to the track, and they make the call for those who want instruction in the drivers meeting, make it known there. Saying it here now doesn’t do anything as nobody knows who you are, much less who will actually end up being instructors on that day and I doubt anyone will remember that you said that now. Bring it up on the track that day. Let’s not make this any more complicated than it has to be.

[/quote]

Good advice. But I only think there will be 1 Supra at the event…

Mike: I’ll give you a call about meeting up. Niagara is a bit too far out of the way for me.

Pat had the clutch fixed already?

Somedude has decided to not bring his Saturn along for the race, instead we are going to share the Neon ACR on Friday! Tomorrow is going to be very busy getting the car prepped! Exciting to Road Course the ACR for the first time…i think it will do better then the Conquest did last year

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:350,topic:26320"”]

Somedude has decided to not bring his Saturn along for the race, instead we are going to share the Neon ACR on Friday! Tomorrow is going to be very busy getting the car prepped! Exciting to Road Course the ACR for the first time…i think it will do better then the Conquest did last year

[/quote]

Hoping your changing the brake fluid so you don’t dorifto off the course in front of me again like you did with the conquest :smiley:

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:351,topic:26320"”]

Hoping your changing the brake fluid so you don’t dorifto off the course in front of me again like you did with the conquest :smiley:

[/quote]

LOL!! Yes as a matter of fact, im putting brand new calipers on the car tomorrow, along with fresh fluid! Along with a couple other things needed…

I’m doing the last minute rotor and brake pad change tonight, too. Yay express shipping.

[quote=“Silver,post:353,topic:26320"”]

I’m doing the last minute rotor and brake pad change tonight, too. Yay express shipping.

[/quote]

I just hope I have some fuel left at the garage so I an actually run.:roll2:

Last min spark plug, oil change, alignment and tires for me.

Who’s doing your alignment? I need one too but I was going to just going to go without, cause Lexus couldn’t do it with short notice…lemme know thanks

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:356,topic:26320"”]

Who’s doing your alignment? I need one too but I was going to just going to go without, cause Lexus couldn’t do it with short notice…lemme know thanks

[/quote]

Accross the street from Swerve on Walden.

Getting mine done at Suburban Auto Electric, need some neg camber

Gotta change oil, pads, and do general check tonight after work.

I cannot go because my car isn’t ready so I’m having another Mike stand in as my stunt double. He’ll be driving a blue 06 STi.

-Mike