NYSpeed Watkins Glen (IRL) Showcase - July 4th, 5th & 6th 2008! *Now With TRACK TIME!

^HIGHLY Doubt it

I love camping…anybody want to share a campsite? It’d be cool to have several people and just hang out by a fire.

Skunk, bring your own tent please.

Dan and myself will probably be down for that. We are allowed to have bonfires correct? And excessive amounts of alcohol?

And yes, definitely can’t bring bikes on the track. I’m not even going to bother bringing mine now since i’m just splitting the cost with Dan so he’ll take his M3 out.

:(…ahhh RATS

anywho… i won’t be there anyways.

umm… I can probably get that… if thats a serious request lol… Paulo and I are confirmed to be there lol

who has paid for this so far?

i want to know who is awesome and who is not. i have paid for myself +++, that makes me awesome… anyone who hasnt paid, please dont talk to me ever again,

I’m paid…

I’ve yet to pay because josh and myself have conflicting schedules. He knows I’m good for it though. DON’T YOU WORRY BING.

i worry about people being fags and pussying out on this.

its MF Watkins Glen goddamnit… this is a monster stepping stone into even more awesomeness in the future.

moreover, i over-pre-paid to cover for the fact that others didnt… and i want my money back…

ahem

Logos?

just saying :wink:

OMGGGGG I NEED $$$$$

I’ve gota get you that today. Working on it now :tup:

i’m paid bing, so stfu :rofl:

sorry Onyx… my cousin is being difficult and may not bring the Shelby but I will continue to beat him up.

I’m still working on my uncles for the Ferrari, Z06’s, ZR-1 and others… but they are also being difficult.

They’d be a great addition, Thanks for the effort man :tup:

Joshy-poo, where we meeting tonight so I can give you moneyz

I paidz! Bing will talk to me

::touchy:

Nice to meet j00!

OMG YOU tooo!

off to spam in non sponsor sections!

lol :tup: