NYSpeed Watkins Glen (IRL) Showcase - July 4th, 5th & 6th 2008! *Now With TRACK TIME!

Thanks to everyone who made it out! And thanks to Basil for the sponsorship help! It was a great weekend and we got our foot in the door now… We’re already working on next year! :slight_smile:

Tons of pictures to come… :tup:

Awsome guys, ugh wish I coulda came, cant wait for pics

What an awesome time!!! Thanks Josh for setting this up, and thanks to Basil and the rest of the sponsors!

I went up today and watched the races and checked out the cars you guys had. Very cool deal you guys had and I hope next year I can do it.

:tup: top the whole weekend. Thanks Josh, Dave and everyone else who made it there. We need more people for next year!!!

Seriously Amazing weekend… Count me in for next year!!!

Thanks for a kick ass weekend everyone.

Next year we should add a few more elements into the mix (golfing and the glen were great) … now if we can only get some hand jobbies from Danica to top it all off!!

x2. Josh, get on it!

Great weekend. I had a blasty blast. Definitely bringing my bike next year though.

thanks josh , and everyone who came out, everything went pretty smooth! was a great time this weekend can’t wait again for next year!

Was at the race and saw your guy’s setup…I don’t think you could have been in a better place. I’m in for next year…

well we know who can do the graphics for all the cars next year…

:tup:

Good times, plenty of stuff to do, great GREAT location.

WG & Geneva, pretty much all of the Seneca lake towns make up a really nice area too.

i have your chairs btw, thanks again :tup: i owe ya!

Actually…not that I’m really into it…but how impossible would this be to do for the NASCAR race? I think watching the rednecks alone would be worth it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I doubt they would let us set up are on area though

Dan I have your chair whenever you want it. Thanks!!!

Yea no problem I’ll be in tomorrow to drop off the oil sample. I got my exhaust on yesterday too! no fun drilling out bolts :frowning:

Closing this thread down. If you want to comment, or check out pictures from the weekend, CLICK HERE.