NYSpeed Watkins Glen (IRL) Showcase - July 4th, 5th & 6th 2008! *Now With TRACK TIME!

The area we will be located in has a clear view of the last turn, and if you move just past our tent pavillion, you will have a clear shot of the jumbotron next to the front straight grandstands.

I added a list on the first page. We only opened registration yesterday, but we’ve got 3 cars already :tup:

hypothetical question…say a certain Sentra not heavily modded takes the last spot…and is paid…and we are capped at 30 cars…then certain turbo ls1 wants to go to the even…will said sentra be asked to sell spot for said turbo ls1…basically uf ur not heavily modded and someone that is wants to go but its full will someone be asked to sell or be bumped

say a certain turbo spec v goes and smokes a gay blue not heavily modded spec v. what will you think of that haha. def running my car this time. i was so antsy sitting there watching at the bbq

nvm lol

^lol dont say it

rofl

This is NOT A DRIVING EVENT. At all.

Has anyone, found any hotels that seems to fit the bill, all the ones I seem to be finding, dont tell me if there one or 2 bed rooms and no price per night, I know its still early I just need to make a decision on weather where camping or getting a hotel

No, once you’ve paid for a spot it’s yours no matter who else wants to come. I’m not going to kick you out or force you to sell your spot. But if Turbo LS1 wants to go, I’ll make room for him :tup:

i’ll be signing up for this… i still need to get some $ together though

all the hotels, motels, and bed and breakfasts are booked completely.

Yeah… looks like the closest one with availability is in Ithica, And it’s $154 per night which isn’t too bad. But camping is looking better and better, lol.

See you guys at the camp site then, lol

Actually, looking a bit further there are a bunch in Geneva and the surounding area that are open right now. It’s a 45 min drive to the track though…

Lol great, Im IM’d Steve and said how much you wanna bet orbiz laughs in my face when I type in July 4th, lol camping it is then

I totally forgot to mention that there is a deadline to sign up and pay!

June 15th is the deadline!

This is only a month away really, so we need to get moving :tup:

Me and CKY are in as soon as we figure out for SURE what where doin

you fail…not a driving event…and what would you say when my lighty modded car spanks your boosted car cause you cant drive for crap :slight_smile:

:thankyou: