NYSpeed Watkins Glen (IRL) Showcase - July 4th, 5th & 6th 2008! *Now With TRACK TIME!

haaaaa haaa…and camping out is looking fantastic

i am just going to walk over i got my own premo rv spot with my rents and i will just chill with you guys

no

This no hotel rooms thing is going to suck. I’ve camped enough to know I don’t want to do that at all for this event. Josh, I’m going to call you tomorrow, I’ll be looking for places.

:word:

im debating on not going just because of that

Wow I though I was bithchin about it, guys its not like your camping in the middle of the woods, I really dont think its gonna be that bad.

Looks like Ithica isn’t a bad option :tup:

Pass Mcgrass has been there all week working in Watkins Glen and staying in Ithica. He’s actually helping to build the hotel I wanted to stay at, but it won’t be done until August, lol.

The Ramada there is $99 per night.

There is also a sub-$100 hotel with availability in Geneva with about the same drive time.

And thinking about it more, when we used to stay in Carlisle and in State College, PA (back when those shows were OK) it took us at least 40 minutes to get to the venue.

I’m figuring this all out today - some of you should expect phone calls :tup:

Would there be room in a “Camping” spot to park my 20ft enclosed race trailer? Theblue and I were talking about putting his leather couch, some cots, maybe a TV in there hehe

yea when we did carlisle we used to stay a bit off the beaten path to avoid all the idiots remember? so it really wouldn’t be that different, let me know what you find out!

Need someone with DirectTV…

I’ll check for ya. Actually, I wonder if we could get away with putting it in our showcase area…

I’ll be there camping or not. I’m no pussy.

Cool, then you can camp. I will not be camping.

Thanks for the heads up today Josh, keep me posted dude.

i should have my DishNet setup.

Looks like I’ll be staying at a friends’ cabin ~15-20 mins away but I still want to bring the Z down and will still need somewhere to put the trailer… speaking of you should sponsor me so we can cut HUGE onyx graphics for it and the car :smiley:

lol totally thought this was the june 21st dunville day thread lol. didnt even realize i was in this thread. i was having to much fun razzing on chris for his car lol. yeah i know this isnt a driving event lol. mustve been tired that night. but go ahead flame away for my mistake lol

You can keep your trailer right in our showcase area :tup:

That might actually be sweet for the display :slight_smile:

And everyone WILL have passes to drive into the showcase area in the morning, and out of the showcase area at night if you want to. :tup:

Hotel room prices and availability keep changing… but I’m on it. I should know more info later tonight. There are plenty of camping spots available near our area too.

I didnt realize this was 200 bux… im gonna have to convince the GF since this is the week i move into my house

Alright guys, Just booked hotel rooms for myself and a few others!

If you want to stay with with us in a hotel, CLICK HERE and select the nights you want on the left. I plan on being there for Thursday (July 3rd) through Sunday night (July 6th) and this hotel is the cheapest and closest hotel to The Glen.

One nice thing about this hotel is they offer 3 (Three) double bed rooms for about $80 a night. Regular 2 double bed rooms are only $76 or so. :tup:

This hotel is in Geneva, which will cut down our overall driving for the weekend since it’s right on the way. That, and the hotels in Ithaca are twice as much now.

GET THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

nice work. 45 minute commute isn’t bad at all.

Got our room. AAA rate $76 for a single King.

:tup: