NYSpeed Watkins Glen (IRL) Showcase - July 4th, 5th & 6th 2008! *Now With TRACK TIME!

Not at all. Half the cars we bring to these type of events are stock-looking. As long as it fits the bill of “tastefully modded, performance oriented” vehicle.

Your tail lights are modded nicely :slight_smile:

ah, I understand. I thought this shortly after posting while taking a shit. :tup:

I’ll find someone to bring.

In!
:slight_smile:

Alright I’d like to find out as well, Im not complety opposed to camping, but If we can get a hotel room for a kickass price I think I might be leaning towards that, and josh are you goin to try and locatea well priced hotel that we can all stay in or are we kinda on our own to do it ?

You’ll be on your own finding a hotel. I’ve gota find one for myself, so I’ll post up my search results and findings and you guys can pick where you want to stay.

ugh i want to go so bad but i just dont think i can afford it :frowning:

How many tents can you put on one camp site?

It’s not that you can’t afford it. It’s that you’re whipped:roll2:

:smiley:

alright cool, thats works, I mean Im sure the camping area is nice, im really Im just a pansy and am not really afriad to admit it, the whole public shower and tent thing isnt really up my ally but Im sure I can deal with it, IDK I’ll look around for hotels as well, but as far as I know Im in with CKY, see ya all there.

How many can you fit? lol. I’ve been told they go by the number of people, not the number of tents. But I’ll check into it.

I have a tent that comfortably fits 2 people. 3 people in there is a stretch.

EDIT: I ask because when they have the wine festival there, they say that you can only have 2 tents per camp site. I’m not sure if that applied at every glen event or what

no…jillian said she would go, I just have more important things to pay for…like credit cards paid off and saving for an apartment.

Mabye I’ll let him out that weekend…mabye

ohhhhh bitch!

LOL

you queer…you’re walking home from work tonight.

You know I keed. You’re gonna regret not going though.

lol i know. I will regret it but i wont regret being 100% out of credit card debt in the next month :slight_smile:

Ive got my campesite & Tix. should be a good time.

i got my site, and a st car that is running in the race i will be there looking forward to meeting some nyspeeders!

it says 30 cars limit? so how many registered and paid?