NYSpeed will love this v.cubancrisis ***PICS***

?

Do you really want me to go into this? I dont give a flying fuck about the $500. What disturbs me is that Tom had the balls to insult me, and openly admitted to taking full advantage of me. I openly acknowledged I was a dumbass for leaving myself open. But. Tom told myself, and several others, he would compensate me in a specific manner. He did not. Rather he attempted to degrade me, and try to somehow make me the bad guy? I really dont get it. All I want from Tom is an apology. He can keep the money, according to him he needs it more than I do…

Im done hijacking this thread.

wtf, cuban crisis is such a fucking loser fucktard. i have zero respect for people who need to make all their friends on the internet, especially a random fucking forum. sure i have met some cool people, but WTF!!! if your whole life centers around being a fucking unleet net noob, go die in a fire. fucking pathetic. then u go and fuck people over??? fucking idiots. ok, that is all.

Wow, don’t you look dumb?

i think im missing something here…

if this was a private transaction between Cuban and Chino, then why does this spill over to him being banned on here? how did NYSpeed.com have anything to do with the physical transaction? just wondering.

Nothing to do with his banning. He had himself banned

mabe they are keeping this forum a fuck free zone, its thier board, they can do as they please.

get off my nuts,… you fat nerd.

I love the blaming the victim tactic! It works!

I <3 you. Moshaniqua says hi. Not really. I took a wizz in a potted plant. I dont work there anymore.

i think tom could afford to pay you back soon, i heard he’s gonna sell myspace soon for 11billion dollars

haha i wish, but no we are here to serve

and he was banned for screwing over a another boardmember, then creating duplicate accounts and telling mods to fuck off

to be fair at the time he didnt even live in ny

haha. man. i’m starting to like you more and more everyday. LOL. :gay:

who the fuck is tom

tkkleman

Where do you work?

I dont. Im living off the fat of the bank account.

ok, i stand corrected. he should not be allowed back…

tickleman!

whats his username on OT?

lol def. not abercrombie material… his face has a bunch of junk on it.

he’s no hottie.