NYSpeed @ Winged Warrior Performance Challenge - May 11th, 12th 2007

then register early, so you don’t get locked out :poke:

i thought they picked who they wanted so the cars would be as equally matched as possable.

They do, but as I’ve said twice now:

Sooooo,

If you’re serious about racing, they are serious about getting you to make the cut. We are driving from NY after all and bringing a lot of cars.

me and my brother in law are going with focusinporgress…so add me to the list please

i cant fricken wait!

interested but not sure which vehicle to bring, are bikes allowed at the event?

Dunno about bikes, I would ASSume no as far as the show and racing are concerned. But if you wanted to cruise and hang out, nobody would say no :gotme:

I think bikes are a yes for the show, but obviously no for the competition. I’m going to ask :tup:

are you getting a tent here? because thats the difference from carlisle other then an extra 3 hour drive and a shitty drag race with too many rules

:confused:

im just pissed off that im not able to go

everyone should go

everyone

this is gonna rock cock

So are we!

But seriously, we won’t need a tent here because the ground is tarmac not grass / mud. Besides, between MPD47’s tent and tpgsr’s tent, we have much more tent space than they were offering us at Carlisle. The rules are fine, and I only expect it to take 7 hours vs the 6 hour trip to Carlisle last year.

only took me 5 hours to get to carlisle :wink:

Wait… you didn’t cruise with us did you? I think our trip was 6-7 hours. I can say that you missed some AWESOME roads :wink:

i know ass thats why i was looking forward to this year and i got the shaft

I am so running my buick, if they have a ultra SLOW class.

FYI, there has been a new rules clarification on Interior “gutting” on the WWII forum after I made a stink about them allowing someone to show up with bedliner for their interior. :lol:

only reason it took so long was becuase of all the getting lost, and bathroom breaks, and YOU getting pulled over.:smiley:

Yeah, I took one for the team there in PA… but we never got lost! We did have to pull over once to check the map… which turned into a bathroom break, lol.