NYSpeed @ Winged Warrior Performance Challenge - May 11th, 12th 2007

interesting.

im 99% sure ill attend, probably as someones passenger as i may sell my car by then, well see

um yea idk why kyle cant edit posts but hypeville = originalsin up there /\ /\

im so down for this, im going to talk to the people i was going to go to carlisle with and get them to go to this instead…please add me to the “want to go” list

Ahem, and what am I? :frowning:

Oh yeah, lol.

this is gonna fawking rock

No no…the question is…What am I?

Manufactured in Japan for the Chrysler Corporation.

Import or Domestic?

I think I’m down for this.

id really like to go but theres no way i can make it. maybe toronto if thats still going on

It will, it’s just too soon to post any info yet.

Purchased at Chrysler dealership technically makes you a domestic regardless of where it came from. You don’t see people with GMs calling their cars mexican for that same reason. :slight_smile:

correct me if im wrong but it says there will only be 130 spots, 65 domestic, 65 import. What is going to ensure you are all getting spots am i missing something?

Pretty sure that’s just for the racing. As far as entering for show, I don’t think there’s a limit. True Josh?

Edit: I’ll be going, but I’m taking the Lotus, not the MR2, so I’ll just be entering the show.

thats just for the racing, the show is unlimited

eh still, just seems like if you plan on racing you might get locked out… thats poo, wish there were more spots

lol @ the title

Like I said in the first post, they expect 800+ people to register to race BUT I was also told there will be room made for NYSpeed cars. :tup:

I sure hope so, I am pumped already.