NYSpeed @ Winged Warrior Performance Challenge - May 11th, 12th 2007

I’m officially registered in the WW-D class, but will have my mods done by then and that should bump me up a class or 2.

I did my classing with what I’ll assume is on my car by then. I’d rather be up a class than down one. Dont really feel like hearing anyone bitch and moan about “oh he’s got this and that” not that I think anyone will.

Nice :tup:

+1
Was great at the BBQ!

meh, I was extremely disappointed last year when i paid my money to eat, got 1 hotdog and potato chips. Im not gunna pay for promised food to get shafted again.

what?? There was tons of food we had so much left that we let people eat for free the second day, and only accepted $ if it was a direct donation to NYSPEED.

Did you eat way after everyone else when i was done cooking? I mean we even had some of the salads and burgers left when we packed up to leave

Yeah turbociv, there was a TON of food! Where were you?

he mistakently was at the UBRF tent :stuck_out_tongue:

I was standing inline when i was told you guys ran outta food and that you were collecting MORE money to eat. I dont remember which day it was. I girl was collecting the money. I think it was skunkapes ex collecting.

Odd… I don’t think anyone else had any problems. But regardless, we’ll work something better out this year :tup:

If you folks would like, I can Arrage to have Famous Daves bring a catering truck and trailer to have fresh BBQed food on site, ribs, chopped, pork, anything. Granted its quite a bit more expensive than burgers and dogs, but its such good food.

hahah im going to follow with a truck and trailer for when someone blows up…

make some quick $

Registered the shadow, currently unclassed and awaiting review.

That’s way to involved man, but thanks anyway.

tpgsr

if you come down and do food and act as support vehicle i’ll pay up front for food both days and shoot you a few bucks to help with gas too. so will anyone who rides with me.

How the hell did that happen, you must have had blinders on. I had so much food I could barley walk. Chicken, Hamburger’s, and some much more. Big :tup: to tpgsr for the food.

john complains about everything but thats why we love him

Been there, done that like 6 times. That stretch of road is unforgettable. Definitely worth driving it sometime.

But its also way out of the way for this trip.

Soooooo where are the domestic drivers? :eekdance:

EDIT: Woops! Forgot Freek. That makes one :tup:

And I’ve updated the list a bit.

Not on your first page anymore.