Oakville/Hamilton Meets?

How about Burlington?

http://www.forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=13322

We meet at the TJ’s at Trafalgar and Dundas in Oakville every week for half price wings!

Yeah, what Jammin said, every monday at TJ’s.

That is the ultimate weekly meet on SON, No other meets even come close in terms of regularity, attendance numbers and amount of cool people there HAHAHA, well except for mark (birdhouse).

Come out man, it’s a ton of fun.

TJ’s is fun.

Where in hammertown are you? I’m in Stoney Creek…

yeah you should come to TJ’s located at Dundas and Trafalgar. We usually meet up there every monday at around 8:30pm - 9pm.

im in stoney creek too. what area and whats your car look like?

I’m around the Hwy 20 area but in Stoney Creek; '91 “24k” gold coupe… there’s two gold coupes around…

Looks like your around Macintosh/Spartan?? (judging by your signature pic)

truth me told…never heard of the place

im near Vally Park Rec Center, or Felkers Falls…or saltfleet school area…trying to think of places

off Paramount drive easiest to say

come to tj’s tonight

Yar, that was my second guess. I know the area, went to Saltfleet, etc… (old, new, OP)

ill try to get some cars together for a meet somewhere close for hamilton and burlington oak etc… let me do some magic ill get back to you guys on this one

PRAY my exa is back…so atleast ill have a car. my 240 god knows whats happening with her

exa is close right? pop up headlights…nissan…N13…close to S13…

nah… but ill still cruise…be with the club

hey since theres, alot of u from stoney creek and talk about it, whose the guy with the black s13 with the gold rims, always hanging around with the guy with the crazy prelude. I believe i saw him racing a blue sti/wrx once or driving at high speeds behind a blue sti/wrx (however u like to phrase it)
What are the typical meet places around town?

is it a white prelude? if so thats omar. the sti i dont know about. when i got my 240 omar sent me a picture of his buddys car which was a black hatch 240 with gold rims, sr20.

were the rims gram lights? maybe it was alex

the prelude is black, and has a ton of mods in general. so maybe not Omar
But the 240 was a hatch, and the rims had like multiple spokes, like the old school style,
like this i believe

and im pretty sure it was boosted, so probably SR
I haven’t seen the car since the summer has ended thoe, but pretty sure he was a local stoney creeker

wtf

wire wheels on a 240

find him and murder him…thats fucking gay

I know who own’s the black hatch w/SR and gold Rota D2’s. He’s on the forum…

http://www.rotawheel.com/WHEELS/D2%20IN%20GOLD.JPG

I know Matt too, he’s a good guy. Nice clean car aswell.