Obama and Guns v.Buffalo News

I decent article about how paranoid some people are that Obama will come in and take your guns.

And how that paranoia has led to a mass consumption of fire arms and the shooting deaths in recent weeks.

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/638237.html

I laugh at anyone who thinks Obama is going to take your guns.

It’s all a conspiracy, mannnnnn…

:tinfoilhat:

I was trying to convince my dad to sell his extras now that prices have never been higher and buy back in a year or 2 when people realize it was all hype.

I am still trying to go buy a gun … I can never get the time to go and get one

I feel that it would be extremely difficult to ban guns that are already in the stream of commerce, anyway. There are also Supreme Court cases regarding the ability of the Federal Gov’t to impose law like this on individual states.

Good thing I avoid confrontation… seeing these numbers of people who will have guns kinda scares me

Exactly, not everyone is smart enough to own one and it seems only the crazies are out there buying them in mass.

Stupid people + Paranoia + Guns = More Binghamton inspired shootings.

But hey maybe next time everyone will have guns and they can just have a shoot out instead! :bloated:

I partially blame the NRA for this fear mongering.

guns are not the problem here its all you crazy white fucks

Unless i’m around and drunk lol. Then I drag you into them. :highfive:

crazy minority fucks don’t get permits so they’re not affected.

true me and my getto bros keep this shit on lock yo… they ant taken my glock

Obama won’t but if/when he finally gets assassinated you can bet your ass it’ll be a priority for the vice president.

it’s not easy to kill a president.

I have been wanting one for a long time.
But, I need to find people that I can use for my handgun permit app :frowning:
Anyone know how I might befriend Willmer Fowler Jr.?

I think the fear is that the definition of “sensible gun laws” varies dramatically.
Bans are sensible if you hate firearms.

lies

http://www.congress.org/congressorg/issues/bills/?billtype=H.R.&billnumb=45&congress=111

:bush:

Did we forget so soon?

[knock knock knock]

Hey, I think someone (FBI) is at your door.

He already took my guns, I’m not laughing.

I still want to buy a Glock 19