Obama is hurr

The health care can be debated till you are blue in the face but the jobs, small business’s and technology aspects every one should agree on

I saw the motorcade go through and saw Obama for like .2 seconds in one of the limo’s.

I got a picture of the motorcade in troy, and you can see my truck 20 foot to the left of his limo self incriminating comment removed

:lol

OMG SECRETSERICVOSDVI SFm vdsvavacsg ghcnsvvksnd vn,c.n vs nk nd’skdead

can knolls atomic explode or something and cause this fuckwads death or something? maybe knock off the VP as well…

disclaimer** im not going to kill him personally but i can wish for his presidency to end in a horrible nasty gory mess of death and destruction and fire. NOBAMA!!!

Speechless…

thatd be a first… or maybe idk you put in ur 2 cents where i couldnt give 2 fucks about it anyways. obama SUCKS. id rather have bush back… 5 times over than this fucking retarded moron.

'splain

+1. I’d like to hear it too.

im not saying i agree or disagree i admit that i dont follow politics enough to really have an opinion i just want to see what he could POSSIBLE have to say to back up a slew of comments like that, ya know? :rofl

As would I.

I’m in the same boat as you then.

ZOMG AIR FORCE ONE!

I sat in traffic not moving for 15 mins…

Saw a motorcade go by

5 mins later this thing flew over me

^awesome!

ill put this to you in the most simple form i can so you can follow…

democratic party policy… increase taxes… pay the government to pay down debt which government officials created… basically us paying them to fix their fuckups. obama is just extending the “wealth” to welfare and big business which leaves the middle class holding the bag… apparently his “change” was in reference to him trying to make ghetto welfare fuckers “my problem” fuck that… let em rot. not my problem…
NEXT he wants gun reform… sorry… not gunna happen the second some government motherfucker tries taking my firearms hes going to meet the business end of it in a not so fun way.
the whole inflation deal… hmmm apparently bailing out big business just means we can print more money which lowers its value…quite intelligent if you ask me (please note the sarcasm here).

obama has done everything to betterment the predicament of the black man since taking office… i could give a fuck about anyone but ME… this cockamamie douchebag hasnt benefitted me in the least… matter of fact his taxes and proposed actions are BOTHERING ME bigtime. id rather have bush back… i voted for him twice and wouldve again if i couldve…

:rofl Oh sweet Jesus are you misinformed and ignorant.

couldnt hold back could you…:banghead

that is all i read of your response because of this:

and im not retarded im just not super up-to-date on politics :lmao :lmao

Let the truth be spoken brother