Obamacares Fate, Votes in Today

It’s a losing fight Jody… your just gonna run around in circles.

dont hold your breath.

This was a tragedy. Most wont see it thats way until they feel it…and they wont realize what they are feeling is effects of this ruling.

Oh, and btw, bill calls for 16,000 new IRS agents to help gather funds to pay a percentage of this.

Keep paying people to be lazy assholes with another brilliant poorly though out blanket solution that won’t do anything but cost more money…

i don’t get it, if you need medical attention now you can go to the hospital and get some…why am i required to have health insurance if I don’t want it? Ridiculous

You can’t blame a corporation for doing what its designed to do which is make money…blame the government for failing to create a climate that is beneficial to corporations so that they want to stay here. If the government made it profitable to do business here business would be here end of story…private businesses owe the public nothing.

so fucking wrong. there are a lot of private businesses that are not paying taxes, yet they use resources that the individual citizen pays for via taxes.

Can you provide real proof, such as tax documents to this claim? And I’m not talking a tax break, I’m talking flat out not paying at all as your claim stated.

Well considering even a small business can write off anything under the moon, including losses for the first few years, it’s not hard to make that claim.

Go further and look into stuff like Global Foudries with their increible tax incentives and many coprorations that pay nothing in as I recall federal tax as you get the point.

And that’s not even to mention the bailouts - whether you agree or not, and billions spend on lobbying to get benefits and tax breaks from the government and it’s policies.

Silverandslow is funny in his rages. Only business that owes American public nothing is the one that does NO BUSINESS IN USA. Going out of your way to please your stock holders by earning profits at expense of tax payees doesn’t make the corporation innocent.

Obviously mom and pop stores and other small businesses do their own thing and aren’t a part of the generalizations, but since everybody is talking extremes here, I’ll count the major guilty players of those offences.

rofl at this thread… typical jammer

So I must be one of those Lazy assholes. I was on unemployment for a year, after serving 13 years in the US Army. What a lazy bastard I am. I could have worked at walmart or McDonalds but then my family would have been living in a tent. Have you ever used any government programs? I thank god that these programs existed. Now I have a great job and get paid what I deserve. I am not rich by any means but I am satisfied. I think everyone has the right to some help when they need it. Now someone will say its the ones who take advantage of these programs blah blah blah. So we punish the majority for the actions of a few. [FONT=Verdana]Me I want to die knowing I helped someone not just myself. [/FONT]

In the end you’re not judged by your bottom line but by the content of their character.

Obv youre not a lazy asshole…and unfotunatley the MAJORITY of people on these programs could have work if they wanted. Its really punishing the few for actions of the majority.

EHHHHHHHHHH…again, a private business is supposed to do whatever they can to make more money. If they are able to be based elsewhere and still get some type of tax benefit of course theyre going to…their job and goal is only to make money they don’ owe us a thing.

If they thought that Americans would no longer buy their product because we were so disgruntled about them outsourcing to china, paying very little taxes, ect., then they would stop change their ways to make more money. The problem is, Americans talk a bunch of smack and still buy the outsourced product. People talking right now in this thread complaining about outsourced products will later today, go to a store and buy a made in china product when there is an american made one available. The government owes us, not old navy.

Actually Old Navy owes me prolly a few hours of my life back after having to see their shitty commercials everyday.

Innocent? They havn’t committed a crime…outsourcing to china because labor, materials, profits, land, investments, salaries, utilities, and more are all taxed to be he heavens here is not a crime its called good business. Using tax professionals to optimise their refunds for more profits is good business and they would be stupid not to do it.

The united states government, and especially NYS government are not conducive to small businesses

fixed

Bribing is a crime.

Nobody is talking about outsourcing here but you.

Double dipping corporations that seem to enjoy American market and American taxpayer money after lobbying the shit of corrupt politicians or forcing them to side with the company in their policies after being a campaign donor is bullshit.

Business only has to make money? How do you explain salary raises then? How do you explain a multi million dollar standard severance package to failed CEO’s that get fired by the company? So much for being performance based. I’m sure stock holders would rather see dividends than that.

You want to talk in stupid absolutes? Explain Global Foundries. Almost nobody makes chips or starts fabs in United States anymore. You know why you ignore this point? Because it proves you wrong twice. Not only the quote above but also the fact that big business dips into tax payer money.

Big business collecting tax payer money and influencing politics to come out on top financially are just as big pieces of shit as the people who take advantage of government program.

Everybody wants to put in a little and get a lot.

Funny you’re essentially supporting the same thing you’re against without realizing it Freeloaders on a government tax revenue ride…

Ask any of the construction companies that built GF or the businesses sprouting up in Malta around it if the tax breaks GF received were worth it. Ask anyone who had been out of work for an extended period of time and then got a job thanks to GF if they think they should pay more in taxes and see what your answer is.

Nowadays, a government is a business. It’s no longer there to serve the people. They give tax break to GF, all area businesses benefit from them being there. The government is relying on income from taxes all of those other business pay in sales/property/etc… To cover the subsidy to GF.

All this is , is the biggest tax in US History. On almost anyone with a job. $80 k family of 4, tax increase is $1600. All workers will be paying… time to read the taxcare law folks.