Obama's Lie Clock

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, ‘What are all those clocks?’ St. Peter answered, ‘Those are Lie-Clocks.Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.’ ‘Oh,’ said the man, ‘whose clock is that?’ ‘That’s Mother Teresa’s… The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.’ ‘Incredible,’ said the man. ‘And whose clock is that one?’ St. Peter responded, ‘That’s Abraham Lincoln’s clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life.’‘Where’s President OBamas clock?’ asked the man. Obamas clock is in Jesus’ office, he’s using it as a ceiling fan.

:chuckle

lolz

bahahahahaa. good one.

When I die and go to heaven and see god, I’m going to say… SHITTTTTT.

:rofl

I didnt know Jesus has an office.

lol at abe only telling two lies, he was just as bad of a president as the rest of them.

^ :lol Yeah like anyone really knows what kind of president he was.

but the history books in class said he was amazing…lol…there’s also a book that says god is real.

Well, he sent the darkness free. So Id say he was a pretty bad one! :lol

^ :lol GOT ME

but in reality he set the slaves free in a country that didn’t have any slaves. so he freed zero slaves.

EDITED FOR RELEVANCE

Didn’t Lincoln free Southern slaves at first to negatively effects the Souths economy and create a little havoc with slaves running away becuase they were “free” Then he extended it later to the north?

when lincoln freed the slaves he had no control over the south, they were not part of the north, when the south re-joined the north as part of the united states they had to let their slaves free because they were joining a nation where slavery was illegal (every state in the north had made slavery illegal or abandoned slavery without making it officially illegal before lincoln did anything and the south went its own way). he also suspended the writ of habeas corpus, and he was the only president to do so (although recent presidents have done the same action but without suspending it because they were detaining prisioners on non-us soil) which is why imo, lincoln was not a good president.

Rumor has it Joe Jiggs freed the slaves.

thats just his term for whacking off

crying laughing

Na, I’m right. He freed slaves in states not under union control.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/4h1549.html

LOL, +rep fo sho!