Occupiers . Explained in Perfection

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJD8pZiRIzs[/ame]

haha cant wait

carolla speaks the truth!

adam is dope !

Spot on

I like how the dumb broad says “that’s the news” at the end. News?

Bump…just because

min 1:30 wins

Finally got around to listening to this last week and it is spot on.

In a way, I almost want to become a parent just so I could teach my offspring the value of hard work and what it can get (though I haven’t earned shit through hard work just yet), just so they can be one step ahead of the rest of the kids out there.

Im only 25 and not everyone got a trophy when I was growing up, when did that shit start?

I’m 20 and have seven storage units throughout the capital region filled with trophies, ribbons, stickers and gold stars.

It’s all the yuppie bullshit . My kids no that if ya want something ya work for it . If ya win ya get a trophy and so on . I don’t beat my kids but they know when they Fuck up etc etc . My kids shoot .22,s and both have b.b guns , ride 4wheelers and have fun being a kid . Ya know being a kid and having fun , all these people wanna do is exterminate competition and so on . Kids can’t be kids anymore and its sickening , this country is full of lazy fucks that expect things not work for them …

Adam carolla for president!, spot on with everything he said nothing worse then cry babies that feel there put on this earth to have the best of everything and are amazing and feel they should have everything put at thier feet. So many people expect everthing and do nothing to deserve it, lazy pricks.

He makes his argument, but he really only uses appeals to emotion, an calls anyone that is pissed off about the way things are going in this country an entitled child.

Appeals to emotion might make you feel better about the issue, but he still doesn’t say anything to address the fact that the ratio of corporate profits to wages are at the highest they have ever been since before the great depression. Why is it, that when corporations are doing as well as they are, the economy that they are situated in is doing so poorly? The money is going upwards, and staying there. I think that’s what the whole “angry at the 1%” is about.

Misguided and ineffective as occupy was, they made a couple of very real points. Just because how they went about protesting is stupid, doesn’t mean what they have to say doesn’t count. They chose the wrong things to be loud about unfortunately, thanks to the liberal arts majors complaining about not being able to get work after college.

Honestly where we started to fuck up was when we decided that everybody needs to go to college, and taught people that some jobs were “below them”.

wow good job guys! i think this is the only website where people are agreeing with mr carolla. most other threads ive seen just call him a loud douchebag (which he might be on occasion but i still think he is right in this manner).

i graduated high school 12 years ago and now work in one. you would’t believe how different it is, from the kids to the parents. we’ve really taken a turn for the worse. this is evident in such statistics as approx. 48 percent of americans living at or under the poverty line but i think there are more cell phones than people in the usa… priorities are wayyy off.

did you know that a parent on welfare receives a few hundred dollars a month more if their child is classified as learning or emotionally disabled…wow, pump your kids full of energy drinks and make more money from sitting at home…

youll learn the value of hard work when you decide to have a kid. two birds one stone

I’m not a fan of him but his rant is spot on.