OEM colored spray bombs?

gigolo?

:giggedy

yup, my cars are ok, but im still broke so who cares.

yea workin on the red rocket

anybody know a shop that will load paint into an aerosol can for me? the idea is to respray a bumper. i can order 16 oz spray cans from Tower Paint for about 20 bucks a can, plus 10 in shipping. i’m thinking that local could save me a bit of money. i’ll start calling around unless anybody hear knows a place that might do it.

dude i just made a thread TODAY about this

Merged.

thnaks vlad now i dont have to be an ass

i swear the search function on this forum is totally useless for me… every time i search i find no results, and then like a jack-ass i end up duplicating a thread. grrrr… i hate being “that guy.”

don’t worry, the search function sucks for everyone ;D

Yep I hate it myself as well.

Time to go poke Singh to get some work done :ninja

Gross dude, come on.

:crackup

lolz

called the NAPA paint shop on wolf, 785-2620, and they told me that they can mix up any color, and some are already available in aerosol cans. i’ve got paint code SU (classic red) for my 91 mazda miata (which they have to package themselves in a glass jar with an aerosol attachment). they can do a pint for about $35 bucks.

May have to join you in that deal.

That is if I even decide to keep the Miata red… four red ones on one local website is where I draw the line :ponder

i’ve thought about changing mine to black, but it’s a lot of work/money, and black is tough to keep clean anyways.

http://www.prevalspraygun.com/howto.htm

that’s the spray set up i think the NAPA guy was talking about. not being able to tip it more than 45 degrees worries me a bit. also, what happens when the straw can no longer siphon the paint?

seems to get pretty good reviews on Amazon.com though.

Considering I have two black cars already and had a black bike, with a black shell sitting in the garage, I can see how black could be the next color.

That or white.

Only true colors.

it’d be cool to have a whole fleet of black vehicles. looks good on camera too. my family used to have a fleet of red. two red miatas, a red caravan, and two red civics. looked fun when everybody was home and the cars were parked all over. but alas, now it’s one red miata, one red civic, one red Rav4. the van is now old-man-tan, and my sister got a black civic, and my brother has a silver/black Evo.

don’t do white on a miata, pleaaaaaaase. unless your miata is super super aggressive, it’s not a good plan.