Officer White

Was pulling someone over in arbys yesterday in a brand new dodge charger… after talkin to someone I found out they have 3… thats gay.

alot of stations are getting them now.

I work for a pretty big engineering company and we have a fleet. We used to use Impala’s but the new Chargers are cheaper to lease. When I was stuck on the side of the road broke down I had a cop there with me until a tow truck came and he told me a lot of townships are going with them for the same reason.

thats definitly pretty 2toneishot, i mean gay.

mt lebo has a dodge magnum wagon… AWD

and my buddy said he was passed by a cadi sts (doesnt know if it was a V or not) with under cover lights and stobes.

hey more power to them. get the trash off the road. just dont go racin just anyone because he might be an undercover cop.

officer white can slob on my nob

xinfinty

Well most local departments get grants for there cars and I know that a crown vic cost 20,000 I believe the impala is the same but they told me the new charger cost 30,000. One of the main reason why Dodge built the new charger was for the police departments since ford was the only one that offered a cheap rearwheel drive car.

0-100 and/or 1/4 mile in 14 seconds or so, and 149 MPH top speed limiter in police programming makes for a pretty good pursuit vehicle and common cruiser. :dunno:

No more “pursue in Mustang/Camaro and call for Crown Vic to transport 'em to the hooskow”

still a mopar :booty:

:bowrofl:

We have a cop come down our shop everyday. We do work on his kompressor. Lowered it swaybars ect. He said the cop cars bridgeville has right now sucks ass. He says he was on a chase and after like 4 turns the brakes fade out. They feel like boats. He said anyone can out run them. but I told him maybe the cars but not the radio’s. lol.

that’s cool to know really. bridgeville’s never gave me any problems though, so I’d pull over for them :kekegay:

The Fair market Value for a charger is $17,906, now that is for a basic fleet car version. I am not sure how the police dept order them or if they add stuff to them after they get them. But for the local dept I am almost sure they just get the v-6 model so they are actually cheaper than the Impala’s most dept use now.

hell, even scottdale is getting one.

state police has a grey charger r/t

:rofl: you said hooskow! :rofl:

:smiley:

are they unmarked police cars?

yes.

last night, two of my friends were pulled over in ross, one by a dark grey(?) charger, unmarked.