Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

crosby is definitely impressive… that assist out of the air was just sick!

i voted the other day. i added Gonchar with the write-in option also

Pens want to get rid of leclair…I like the guy but I agree for the 1.5 mil they pay him I think we could ad someone who is more valuable to our team. I actually kinda feel bad for the guy though

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06335/742682-61.stm

I feel kinda bad for him too, but remember he is a former Flyer, so my sympathy is limited.

he’s getting old

He isnt that old its the talent that he is with, he cant compete with the younger stars,thats why he isnt getting any playing time or on that note the chance to shine.

meaning. he’s old

He would more than likely shine on another team or at least get more playing time. However with such young players that we have some leadership is needed and i think Leclair can bring that… talk about old how about Recci?

they both are

with all the new rules in the NHL this year i dont think they would really “shine” on any team. taking away the stickwork this year really gave an edge to the younger and better players. alot of the older “verterans” of the leauge used thier stickwork to an advantage to make up for a lack of speed.

overall, the penguins dont have any more depth of talent than any other team in the league. LeClair is getting old and hes had a decline since his injuries before he even came here. i like him though, still.

he is gone …on waivers …they are not gonna bring him back they have been shopping him to make room for Malone

put him on waivers too!

haha, just kidding… i know there are some big malone fans on here. i just hope he makes a little better impression than he did at the begining of the year. he’s a solid player, but i think just a little overrated

Malone is a notoriously slow starter so well see when he comes back …I think hes a good team guy …

i love malone…thats my boy. hes gonna tear shit up when he comes back.

leclair is cleared of waivers and is assigned to Wilkes-Barre

they’ll recall him so he can pass waivers again and then a team will prob def claim him, cause they wont have to pay his full salary

leclair is being recalled to pass through waivers as i was saying. he has until noon. the same happened with Roy and he was picked up by tampa bay.

also, i wanted to inform the “Welch should be on the first line instead of Gonchar” fanclub that hes just been sent to wilkes barre.

wow. who said that? i dont think we have another defenseman on the team that holds a candle to gonchar.

also, what do you think of recchi? he’s one of my favorite players from the stanely cup days so i dont really like saying it… but i dont think he’s contributing a lot anymore.
i’ve noticed a lot of offensive rushes being broken up due to him. bad passes, mishandling the puck, missing a pass, etc.
he continues to play on the 1st line and have a regular spot on the power play, so maybe i’m wrong…

Crosby goal.

:bowdown: