Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

x2…what a burst

I watched the whole Game Pens>Steelers…Ekamn’s PS was amazing…awesome move…Crosby’s goal insane…ton of hitting…Malone laid Jags the fuck out in OT…it sucked we lost but was a sweet game to watch. I don’t get it we suck in shootouts…wtf
http://www.pittsburghpenguins.com/multimedia/pplayer.php?rep=1820

Malone hasnt scored yet but hes still been a big impact and played well both games in my opinion. he forechecks more than anyone on our team combined

Malone crushed Faggot jagr in OT it was awesome …

The Ekman shootout goal was real sick. Malkin disappointed me in the shootout, I guess they don’t have them in the Russian Super League because he looked lost out there.

Crosby was sick as always, a rare talent and he never takes a shift off. I haven’t seen a player like him in a long time.

ya, i was alittle bummed by that too. the funny thing is, a couple weeks ago the whole roster did 2 shootout passes each against fleury and thibault in practice and only 2 goals were scored throughout that whole sequence…and the 2 goals were both of malkins passes. hes got moves too but that wasnt his best last night. for the record crosby didnt do anything crazy in the shootout either, but his goal in regulation was sick enough

Holy shit, they looked like anus to start the game but ended strong. i think it was the rally caps during the shootout

great game. way to come from behind like that and pull it off

great game

Awesome game…Talbot FTW…I think Christensen has one of the best if not the best shot wrist shot on the team, that guy is a sniper. Malkin’s goal in reg was sweet and his Shootout goal that head deke was awesome. Sucked I didnt get that channel but it was still was decent on the radio…Lang is awesome. For all the other people who missed it too here is the highlights

http://www.pittsburghpenguins.com/multimedia/pplayer.php?rep=1822

malkin is a total face-dominator

fixed.

what radio channel are they on?

the x

haha. with 2 secs left

such a good game last night crosby looks like chad on breakaway shots. Just cant score for his life… then the goalie(me) Makes an amazing save

Or he doesnt hit the net

i’m so pissed off. i turned the game off when it was 4-0 thinking that the game was a joke. atleast i can watch the highlights on ondemand i guess. that was a hell of a come back!

the price you pay for giving up early…fairweather style. :tounge:

please dan… Mr. i lost a D leauge game