Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

i got it Tivo’d!

if there is some way to share that, then someone let me know… i’ll send it to ya.

haha, forget D league… you should have seen him at the Sektion8 pickup game. i think there were 3 people there that have ever skated before and they tore him apart… swiss cheese.

does anyone play any pickup games near cranberry or something??? I want to play soooooooooooooooo bad, but I can’t afford to drive all the way to harmarville. Lets go pens!

Crosby is KILLING them tonight!

id go a fri or sat night for pickups at cranberry.

WOW! what a game. And what a goal by staal at the end.
Ya, let me know if you guys want to hit up cranberry sometime. I’ll def be down for that.

Sick ass game, I cannot talk now from screaming tonight.

tonight noone could fuck with sid, gonch and ryan(malone)…and pretty much everyone else…awesome game. what a move by staal too at the end. wow

And Crosby is now the league leading scorer with the least amount of games.

Here’s the highlights for all the fools that missed the awesome game
http://www.pittsburghpenguins.com/multimedia/pplayer.php?rep=1828

I was at the game last night. It was very :cool:

It wasn’t as loud as I remember though, I haven’t been to a penguin game for 8 years though. Crosby is just insane. The moves he makes are unreal.

was it even a game last night? as soon as they hit 6-2 I started doing other things. Crosby is just sick

Crosby is the man, he improved so much over last year.

Malone had a good game but I still think he should be demoted to like the 8th line or something

Watch your mouth son…haha Malone is the man just starts a little slow

malone hasnt had a bad game since hes been back…he opens up alot of space for sid on the top line and he should remain there

another GREAT game. and where the hell did Malone pull a hat trick from??

First win for Theibalt in goal since last nov. :kekegay:

sounds like Dan’s record

Last night’s game was great…Crosby is on fire…every pass to Malone was insane and Malone every shot by Malone was sniper style. I have come to the conclusion that Crosby is THE BEST in the world right now. That last assist to Malone was just insane…that his has too much puck control and his pases are spot on. For those who didn’t see the game you need to watch these hight lights

http://www.pittsburghpenguins.com/multimedia/pplayer.php?rep=1831

Also what’s up with Basilli? Backing out to buy the pens…I kinda am glad…that guy seemed a little shady. It is suspected he wanted to move the team if the Isle of Capri didn’t get the slots license…if so it is good that he backed out. I think Cubin needs to put his $$ where is mouth is when he said not buying the Pens was a huge mistake and he regrets it…well here is your chance buddy…MAN UP!!

Its all over the net the reason he backed out is Betteman said he had to keep the team here period and he didnt want that so he backed out…so fuck him guy sounded queer anyways

its a good thing balsillie didnt get the team, he was a dorkus and wanted to move them anyway. bettman and the nhl got balls in not lettin him take the team to canada.

fuck Balsillie, hes a bitch anyways…malone cant be fucked with

Anyone watch the game last night? It drove me so crazy…Kari Lehtonen was a total beast…w/o him, a ton of luck, and the refs being terrible the Pens would have walked away with the W w/o a problem. These guys better wake the fuck up…you can’t lose 5 in a row every month and think you will do anything. I don’t get how the Thrasher’s are good…they have no D what so ever…they better pray Lehtonen does not get hurt…well then the Moose will be there…oh well

BTW…Christensen is awesome

i dont think we out played them really. it seemed pretty even but lehtonen was amazing again, as he has been each time we’ve played them. Erik had a real good game. i thought malone was solid deep in the zone as, always. Malkin is a bit shaky on the PP point, but he’ll get better.

awesome game last night.