Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

:bigthumb:

thats the problem. it may just be me but lately i think he has been wanting to do it himself/showboat more often.

i think its you. he has been racking up assists like crazy. look at his stats compared to the other guys in the top 5. lots of assists…he cant be that selfish if he has all thoughs A’s and not as many G’s. lets hope he redeems himself tonight

If anyone wants to go u an order tix on the teams site and use this promo code for 2 tix atleast Code is PensRush there arent many seats left so

Huge game tonight, Nashville has come out of nowhere to top the league right now.

pens won yay! shocker, i thought they were done for

umm how about STFU? they are having an awesome season this year.

I was there amazing team game …Fleury was awesome like normal anymore …only part that sucked was the dickhead tryin to kick Malkin

not really, theyve been solid all year its just anaheim and buffalo were the teams that were hyped.

regardless, its awesome to win that game last night. our squad is clicking like crazy right now and its so great to watch. it makes me really happy to see us playin like this cause not long ago we were goin weeks at a time w/o a win.

lol

i was shocked they won against the #1 team, thats all. yes they are having a great season

I see what oyu are saying…they are the #1 one team in the league…and the Pens are/were due for a “bad” game soon. But keep in mind that nashville has a pretty weak division so with the new schedule layout there may be a lot of easy wins in there. But none the less Nashville aint no muthafukkin joke

That game was one of the best all year…as Jagr would say “The game is…So Fast”. Such a fast pace game and I think our D was solid for most of the game. Next up is Phili…so lets hope they don’t get their win that is “due” against us.

going to happen sooner or later :dunno:

Here are the highlights to lastnights game for all the bitched that missed it.

http://www.pittsburghpenguins.com/multimedia/pplayer.php?rep=1917

9-0-2 in our last 11…I fucking love this shit…give me a giant manboner

Anyone see Malkin get pissed? I never see that guy react like that. But after getting cheapshotted/laidout then while he was on his back with I forget who it was standing over him was pushing by the face while he was trying get up. Then Malkin flipped over while between the dude’s legs and tried to get up while grabbing his one leg…I was shocked to see him get that pissed…he is usually so quiet and mellow. He is a decently big guy…I would like to see him stand up for himslef a little more often like that. Seems likethere are a ton of cheapshots thrown at him

yea, he was looking pissed… not his style

fleury is playing amazing right now, his latteral movement is just plain amazing.

i bet you want to see his horizontal motion also?

i agree also dan. and i listened to the game last night cause i was at work. they are just doing amazing lately. its awesome they beat the best team and are just crushin all they will be a dynasty if they keep these guys.

I coulda sworn when the dude was over Malkin he was trying to kick him

he WAS trying to kick him

yea I was in the seats behind that net at the arena …just wasnt sure …that should be an automatic suspension