Official 06-07 Penguins Thread

good game, nice job by malone for the hat trick. and yes it was time we lost.

Fleury let in a few real shitty goals …i think hes coming back down to earth with all the goals hes letting in recently

he’s prob exhausted. it would suck to have to worry about theibault playing as your back up. i wouldnt wanna stop playing and let the team down

I figured he was tired but lately hes been playing shitty and lettin up wayyy too many goals

he seemed fine yesterday and we won.

someone said to me last night that they heard that now that the streak is over, Fleury is switching away from the yellow pads. anyone else hear that?

nope, but we will see

Time to just start back up another winning streak…

I don’t think Fleury should lose the yellow pads, he’s had them since day 1.

yellow school bus pads ftw

False rumor he has new ones I saw at practice he was breaking in

ya, thats what i mean. the ones hes been wearing in practice are the ones hes supposed to wear. so thats not gonna happen?

He has brand new yellow ones the same as what hes had … He said he wont change them they are part of his trademark

Decent game lastnight…Thibault looked pretty good…Belfour looked awesome. Colby’s goal was a thing of beauty. Anyone see the highlights for the Ottawa and Buffalo game? Crazy fights…even goalie fight…they said over 120 min in penalties.

ha. funny thing is that Emery was just back off a 3 game suspension and $15,000 dollar fine for slashing a guy in the face, and now this.

:rofl:

ouch

That guy is crazy…he came over laughing and beat the shit out of Biron…then he threw blows with Andrew Peters…laughing while doing so…kinda like Barnaby used to do when he played with us.

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/photos/2007/02/22/emery-peters-070222-cp.jpg

if Miller was in goal he’d of fucked him up…lol.

not really

rediculous, but awesome

haha

That game was total assturds…Crosby needs to wake the fuck up…if you are gonna be a superstar then you need more than 1 goal in like 12 games. I do not want to put all the blame on him…but I think he and a few others need to pick up their game if they want to even make it to the playoffs.

^ i agree 100%