*OFFICIAL* 06-07 Toronto Maple Leafs Season Thread

just curious, when the last time the Sabres scored 10? i think it was pretty recent and against toronto but im not sure. anyone?

january Sat. 14 Los Angeles W 10-1

last year

yea, 10 vs LA last year…that game was awesome with pominville and hecht each with hat tricks

yet the 9-1 drubbing of philly this year was louder. lol…

soon to be tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

the Sabres scored 2 shit goals early, and they held on for the rest of the game. Very unimpessive game for Buffalo. for beating my Leafs. a win is a win and i wouldnt be bitching if my Leafs won that way so we wait till next week when TO comes here.

the refs handed TO the game on a platter and they couldnt take advantage of it

ALL AWESOME LEAFS FANS CLICK HERE!!!

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=423956#post423956

Toronto is currently deprived of forwards Mike Peca (broken leg), Darcy Tucker (foot), Kyle Wellwood (groin), Alexei Ponikarovsky (shoulder) and Nik Antropov (sprained ankle).

The Leafs also announced Wednesday that defenceman Ian White will be out three-to-four weeks.

Well at least Drury got hurt last night.

is this the making of an excuse for a game that hasn’t happend yet?

absoultely NOT. it is just to show that with 4 of their best forwards out injured they will still come in to Buffalo tonight and leave with a “W”.

p.s.- nice sig. :slight_smile:

ANNNND then returned to the game later on.

:wink:

I refuse to trash talk though…nothing worse than getting your own foot in your mouth. Plus if i said anything and we lossed…i’d be reminded by a certain somebody that i infact jynxed the sabres and the loss was my fault.

that wasn’t a jynx in itself was it?

:tup: :rofl:

2-1 lead going into the 3rd. 20:00 more and we get out of the hell hole rust belt Buffalo with a “w”

ya a W for wuss… way to fall and get that pentaly called on spacek and score …

Says the West Seneca resident:rofl:

SMOKED the sabres tonight. series tied 2-2 this year

Unfortunately, your record against the rest of the league, NOT at .500.

lets wait and see how the rest of the season goes.