*OFFICIAL* 06-07 Toronto Maple Leafs Season Thread

ahh that one felt good.

Good game, it’s hard to keep the Sabres down for a full 60 min.

Leafs are one of few to hang so far this year.

Just got home, good game.

eh… totally missed like a whole week of my “normal” life cause i was down in Siesta Key. Sabres won 7-4 i believe though. ok. so series tied 1-1. ill be more ready for the next one.

The game was a little closer than that sclore lets on, 2 empty netters but on of the leafs goals was tapped in by a sabre…

wtf… :mad: lost 5-0.

ouch.

ottawa and boston both won last night and are only 3 and 4 points behind TO. Northeast division is getting close! Minus buff obv.

another loss. 5-2.

“Darcy Tucker and Michael Peca scored for the Maple Leafs , who have lost five straight. Fans booed the Maple Leafs off the ice.” well at least the crowd gave them what they deserved. :tup:

^^^ :rolljerk:

hahaha that was funny

Yep the Leafs still suck!!!

well whaddya know FINALLY a f’n WIN. 5-4 over Tampa. hopefully this gets the ball rolling.

9-2 win over rangers. Finally we are getting back on track

HAHAH the beach ball was amazing… and the golf clubs over the head… i fell off my chair

JESUS!!! 10-2 over boston… lol

fuck yeah, just getting warmed up to pound the Sabres on Saturday.

lol gonna be a good game, always are! the sabres better be pissed for these next 2 games. I know I would be if I played as doo-doo as them.

makes me nervous :ohnoes: after they got ass-slammed by ottawa and now they gonna take it out on the leafs.

lol, beating boston is like beating an infant :stuck_out_tongue: