OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

Yeah, why would they cover Crosby. He’s only leading the league in assists, setup the opening goal, and scored the game winner. And lets not forget that crazy three tap keep the puck in the air while skating through three Buffalo players move.

Awww, the Buffalo fans didn’t have Rick and the and senile old man riding the Sabres sack all game, where nothing is ever a good call when it’s against the Sabres and every single hit the Sabres take is the most egregious cheap shot they’ve ever seen.

Fine, the NBC guys weren’t great, but they weren’t that bad. There was “Mark Guastad”, and I head something about the people in “Boston still celebrating”, but we get this every time a game is on NBC. Buffalo fans are spoiled because Rick’s play calling is meant for people listening to the game on the radio so he has to call every single second of the game. Rarely do TV broadcasters do this.

Overall, I think it was good for the league, great for WNY, and the players enjoyed it. When the league does it again I bet they come up with a better way for making spot ice repairs, something like a big tank of liquid nitrogen to flash freeze the repair. Maybe invest a little more in the cooling system and have 4 zamboni’s instead of 2. Basically it went very well though and I’d be willing to bet we will see the NHL try this again next year.