OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

eh, not like it matters. Wasn’t even worth wasting they 30 seconds they did to argue it.

wow

i laugh every time i think about how we didnt sign conklin.

and now we have twhatthefuck

QFT

yay buffalo…yay t-blow

i turned it off after the 2nd… being a hockey player i can recognize a team that has jsut given up… there did not seem to be ANY fight left in teh sabres

<-----------theres a lot of fight in this fan! o plz o plz

seriously how did t-bo even get considered to be a nhl caliber goalie

You guys still watching this trainwreck?

<----------fair weather fan

Sabres on the warpath!!!

NOT!

Did they lose yet? FUCK!

that fucking crosby… pens cant win without him… wait… :slight_smile:

how much is he making? someone find it.

Yep its over.

Slated to play behind Sabres starter Ryan Miller, Thibault is an upgrade over former backup Ty Conklin, who played in only five games after Buffalo acquired him in February after trading veteran backup Martin Biron to Philadelphia.

LOL

hahaha i wanna be the first to thank you guys for your left over garbage :present:

.760 mil /yr

good thing they picked up another forward for soup, huh? if 7 of them get hurt, they might be in a tough spot…

:sigh:

edit: how much is conklin getting?

Signed as free agent to one-year ($500,000) contract by Pittsburgh Penguins, July 19, 2007. The two-way contract will pay Conklin $100,000 if he plays in the AHL.

http://www.hockeygoalies.org/bio/conklin.html

:ham:

Yeah, it would have been much better to hold on to him and then get nothing for him in the off season. Bernier was a good pickup and he came with a first round pick, so please STFU about Campbell every time the Sabres lose now. Campbell was here all year and they were hardly a great team then either.