OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

Word, +13 in 8 games lol. That Sekera Weber Tandem ROCKS!

In Sekera’s defense why he doesn’t have a better +/- He was tandemed with Kalinin :frowning:

Sekera is +11 in the past 10 games though :slight_smile:

lol @ this vid.

stupid tampa fans

This one is great as well

possibly NWS for language…I think.

damn they have a song and everything

haha how is a team that’s not even in the running to make the playoffs gonna talk shit?
“well in tampa they played hard enough to watch the playoffs from their living rooms.”

And those comments were pretty dumb. Look at all the NHL’ers to come out of Buffalo lately. Kane, Kaleta, soon to be Kennedy, and, oh damn, Kevin Quick was drafted BY TAMPA. morons

I Like hwo this thread has changed in the last month.
A month ago everyone was screaming miller was a superstar at the top of thier lungs and swinging thier keyboards around.
Its nice to see people finally realize hes average at best.
if sabres keep having 6 goal 3rds they just might sneak into the playoffs.

im hoping that buffalo and washington get in and philly and boston choke

philly prob wont make it, if washington dose they have a shot at winning it all./

philly drops, washington in…boston hangs on since chara comes back

boston and florida both lose tonight…eeeeeeexcellent :tspry:

Playoff hopes are looking slim, especially when you can’t beat Toronto.

Awful quiet in here now that the bandwagon is offically empty.

And to make matters worse, Connolly is done for the season.
http://www.wben.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=09596

that sux about connoly and ugh tonite was hard to watchh

yeah, watched it till the end and it was rough. Were gonna need a miracle here fellas. Oh well, as long as there is still hope, I will be into it.

in teppo i trust! lol

haha, nice

the problem was, they didnt take all thier shots from 197ft out.

When they tossed that one in from the blue line and it started to bounce real bad you could see Toskala’s (sp) eyes get real big like he was thinking “not again”. :lol:

i knew as soon as I said something U’d be in hahahahahahahahahha

did we have 11 powerplays?

I’ll stick with my optimistic attitude until they have absolutely no chance in making it.

Flyers (84ts-7th): remaining games are against:

Islanders- 2
Devils- 2
Penguins- 2
Rangers- 1

Boston (83pts-8th) (they play montreal tonight)

Toronto- 2
Senators- 2
Sabres- 2
Devils- 1
Canadiens- 1

Buffalo (81pts-10th w/a game in hand with Washington)

Senators- 2
Canadiens- 2
Boston- 2
Toronto- 1

All 3 teams have hard remaining schedules, with Philly maybe having the “easiest” (Islanders twice). But the way I see it, if Buffalo can stay on par with Boston, but win both games against them, they have a good chance of making it in. The Isles just beat NJ 3-1 last night, so they may not be ready to stop playing just yet, and that’s good for Washington (they’re probably going to grab one of the 7th or 8th spots) and Buffalo.

Philly is still injured, and Boston has still been dropping like a ton of dirty diapers, so hope isn’t lost…yet.

As for Tim Connolly, I’m not really sure how I feel about his absence in the line-up. On one hand, he is the reason why their PP is actually rated pretty good in the league, and without him they have one of the worst power plays. On the other hand, he fucks up the lines. Not practicing one day, then playing, then practicing but not playing must really screw up the teams chemistry. They definitely could’ve used him last night with the billion minutes of 5-3, but I actually liked how they looked last night. It was just one of those games where they had a million chances but were always in the wrong place at the wrong time.