OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

numinnen needs to not come back…sekera and weber are + double digits in this little streak…get paetsch and funk the eff outta there…

OOO
AAH
SABRES ON THE WARPATH

lol Sry :mamoru: I guess i mis read lol

I didnt read half those post, but top scoring team? I hope you mean goals and Assists, because buffalo dosent have the most GF in the league.
Well unless they got 7 goals tonight.

As of earlier today Montreal had 233 gf and red wings had 232
Compared to buffalos 227.

again I probably missed something.

ill put up the cash to buy the crowbar to get your foot out of your mouth :bloated:

yes, you missed something. go check espn or tsn.

Jesus, 6 in the third? I shouldn’t have turned the game off

hahahahaha No cable for the loss as always.
I opted for the cable net over having tv. hahaha It fails.
I stand corrected.
I fail.

empty net son

and i just wanted to say a shot of jack for every goal pwn3d my face off

goodnight

no worries, i generally only hate you for being a philly fan and posting in this thread :wink:

but seriously, check out the box score, its ridonkulous.

20 goals in 3 games…oh how i love it

Hhahaha Im not Just a Philly fan, I like other teams aswell.
I guess I’d have too tho with phillys season so far in the crapper theres no saving it.

christ at a 6 goal 3rd period, way to catch Tb sleeping.
Hahaha

That was too much fun. +1 for everyone that didn’t turn the game off, or leave early.

Tampa is just a shambles. Laughingstock of the league this morning.

last 3 games:

Sekera: 0G, 1A, +11, avg 22+ minutes/game…why does everyone love paetsch so much?
Weber: 0G, 0A, +11, avg 20+ mins/game…good pairing in rochester = good pairing in the NHL? wtf, what a concept :ham:
Pominville: 3G, 6A, +9, 20+ mins/game…best captain we’ve had this season…to think we waived him 2 years ago :clap:
Roy: 2G, 5A, +7, 23+ mins/game…who says this guy isnt worth 4 mill/season? best deal buffalo made in a LONG time :tspry:

:bowdown:

great game to watch!! i was in it til the end as alllllllllllllways

you’re just a SUPER FAN!

i want a WEBER jersey !

I still can’t believe the Sabres are the highest scoring team in the NHL and are fighting to get into the playoffs… We’re going to give Miller superstar money next year? Really?

I don’t think a defense that constantly turns the puck over helps Miller’s GA much.

Neither does giving up at least one weak goal per game in 90% of the games this season.

Agreed. I’m not saying Miller is the best goalie in the league but I do think he’s in the better half. Give him a defense that’s worth something and he’ll be up there with the best though.

seriously thats not that helpful at all…

I don’t really understand him, Miller has like brain farts. He’ll make ridic dive across paddle the puck out of the air, but lets in weak under the arm shots (ovechkin 2nd goal the last time we play washington). I think its his focus.