OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

montreal PP… 4-0

His “another shot” for me was this year. Last year he took the president’s cup winning team and marched them to disaster in the post season.

The highest scoring team in the league by a mile last year was giving up more goals on the PP than they were getting, and this year it hasn’t been much better. That’s coaching.

You take someone like Vanek, who everyone who’s watched more than 2 games knows has been struggling this year, and fuck with his head by benching him if he makes a mistake. But on the opposite side you take someone like Miller, who has played like shit most of the year, and consistantly make excuses for him every game.

And I can’t say enough about how sick I am of the rotating captaincy on a team that is desparate for leadership.

It’s time for change IMHO.

its do or die fellas…

Hecht, Roy, Pominville?

Jesus Lindy, just put the lines back to what traditionally has worked and let the chips fall where they may. It’s 15 minutes left in the season so if you haven’t found some magic line you’re not going to find it now.

Just heard Harry says, “most of Buffalo’s opportunites came in the first period”. Yep, no shit, that was before Lindy started playing musical chairs with the lines.

half the problem is coachign the other half is bad choices moving players.
Keeping miller was pointless, hes Awful.
Danny and Drury > Vanek the truck.

Philly picked up some players went from last place team to almost a playoff birth.
Buffalo went from top team in the league, to missing the offseason Again.

I’m with jayS, they need to shake it up and let someone else coach the team.

:lol:

Goalie pulled with 8:37 left and they score. Gotta give Lindy props on this one. I still want him gone though. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha what if…

nice!!!

No other single action could hurt the franchise more.

and thats the season

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/137/333364152_c7469358e2.jpg

Fucking price… wow

:lol: at the turkey timer.

Ha… the Caruba Collision was a collision that “could have been had the guy not ducked”. I guess that goes great with the season that could have been.

I really thought they would have put up a better fight than this against Montreal. Awful lot of desperation in the last 5 minutes.

i thought they played decent tonight… montreal is just a lot better

So who wants to start “The Official Sabres 2008 Off Season” thread so we can talk about what they need to do for next year? :slight_smile:

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

golfing any one? well that is par for the course (pun intended) when you don’t do anything in free agency

agreed what kind of crack are you smoking i want some let’s fire the coach that took us to the eastern conference finals 2 years in a row! that is fucking smart!

And made us miss the pre season from 2001 - 2005
then again in 2007-2008