OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

HOLY SHIT VANEK!!! AWESOME GOAL

yeababytwomotherfuckinggoals!!!

VANEK!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSs

i must say… Thibault is playing quite well tonight…

wholy SHIT DEAR GOD! that was close! (i never thought i’d say this but go t-bo!

WOOWWWWW!!! what a save

they played well tonight. :tup:

playin the capitals tonite, they are on a 3 game winning streak… timeee to end it

4 game win streak

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:469,topic:36504"”]

4 game win streak

[/quote]

capitals are on a 3 game streak not the sabres

[quote=“Viper966,post:470,topic:36504"”]

[/quote]

Sabres are on a 4 game winning streak

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:464,topic:36504"”]

i must say… Thibault is playing quite well tonight…

[/quote]

it’s hard watching him play after being so used to miller. thibault is out of position often -and is such by taking himself out of position. he made up for it the other night with a number of desperation saves, but its not necessary. he could make it so much easier on himself.

its like watching hasek but hes nowhere near as good

[quote=“Viper966,post:470,topic:36504"”]

[/quote]

oops i mis read… i just saw the 3 game win streak

Danny Freakin Paille with 5 goals already. Granted, one of them was an empty netter, but he is working his ass off every shift. A line with Mair and Paille centered by Goose would be friggen titties.

yea thats easily the hardest working line. I love watching mair, he is 110% no matter what time it is… Oh and Paille is a +5 (team High) which is really a good indication how well that line is playing.

I’m also pretty impressed with Clarke McArthur, he makes some really nice opportunities and seems like he is doing pretty well in the corners

Could we stop playing peters too… I really don’t care for him at all… We don’t need an enforcer, we have gaustad, he’s good enough to do some brawling if we need to…

McArthur with Hecht and Pominville has been great, i hope they stick with that

completely agree. Pominville seems to shoot it wide way to frequently, but hecht is a great intangible player, I’m very happy with this line too…

Little upset with the Roy, Vanek, Stafford line. Even though it is our best scoring line they should be much more dominant than what they are. Maybe they should try max on that line and see if they can shake it up a little bit and revive some magic in max.

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:476,topic:36504"”]

McArthur with Hecht and Pominville has been great, i hope they stick with that

[/quote]

:word:

thats been one hell of a line so far

Ever since Hecht was put at center, he has easily been the Sabres best player on the ice every night. Even if it’s not showing up on the scoreboard, he’s been a friggen work hoarse.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:477,topic:36504"”]

completely agree. Pominville seems to shoot it wide way to frequently, but hecht is a great intangible player, I’m very happy with this line too…

Little upset with the Roy, Vanek, Stafford line. Even though it is our best scoring line they should be much more dominant than what they are. Maybe they should try max on that line and see if they can shake it up a little bit and revive some magic in max.

[/quote]

:word:

i always liked vanek and max on the same line…i’m not sure if i’d put them with roy or stafford though…