OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

fucking cunt

disappointing loss :frowning:

yeah that sucked

atleast i have boyes and legace on my fantasy hockey team :stuck_out_tongue: haha

does it?

fuck
:tdown: :barf:

:lol:

tough loss last night huh :wink:

however look on the bright side- your still ahead of toronto in points and have 2 games at hand.

Didn’t deserve the win that’s for sure. Way too many giveaways. Maybe instead of trying to make 3 difficult passes to clear the puck from our own end maybe try dumping it.

goalie of the game: daniel paille
cannon of the game: andrej sekera
whipping boy of the game: suckera

ugh, the st louis curse continues…im just pissed i missed it b/c i havent been able to see kariya play in 4-5 years and i would have been rocking my kariya jersey fo sho…

I was at the game last night. Way to show up for a whole whopping 20 minutes total of a 60 minute game.

Saw the same issues that tanked us last year. Lack of physical play, and sheer lack of effort for the whole game.

yea after the 1st period , the rest of the game was just frustrating to watch, we couldnt keep the puck in their zone for longer than 10 seconds. Too many sloppy give aways.We could have easily beat the blues, but insted we stopped showing up and made them look alot better than they actually are.Oh well Carolina is gonna be a nice test as well on saturday.

Meh, the winning streak had to end eventually. I’m just disappointed that they gave up a 2 goal lead.

I think the western conference road trip is going to be a really good test for the team, but it might be pretty brutal.

agreed ^^

Suprised no one has posted tonight.

After all, it is 8 to 0 right now. And there is pleny of time for more.

Gotta love giving Carolina a beat down.

rediculous game

I swear to God, Ryan Miller hates shutouts.

That was fun.

why cant miller ever get the shutout? :frowning:

BADASS game to be at :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

X2
The breakaways they gave us were amazing.
Some pretty passing.